Tim Tim is offline

Default Anyone thinking of boating?

On Mar 9, 11:51*am, John H wrote:
On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 20:49:35 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:
On Mar 8, 10:05 pm, thumper wrote:
On 2/27/2011 10:58 PM, wrote:

It was "boaty" out today

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/boats%20Big...feb%202011.jpg

Is that near the Sanibel causeway? It looks familiar.

i dont' know where it is but it sure looks inviting. This cold,rainy
dreariness is getting really old. *42 degrees and drizzling as we
speak.

I was lucky today. I got in my 18 holes before the rain came.

It's supposed to snow here tonight. The ground is warm enough nothing
is going to stick, but it still sux.

OT What are they thinking off... YukonBound General 8 November 17th 10 12:34 AM
What were they thinking? stp General 1 February 8th 09 04:18 AM
Thinking Bullschitter Cruising 3 August 15th 08 05:14 AM
OT What were they thinking? JimH General 1 February 4th 06 11:43 AM
What they were thinking Scott Vernon ASA 4 July 2nd 03 05:01 PM