Tim Tim is offline

Default A problem with deep-sixing pirates....

is that they are possible going to bring children (future buccaneers)
with them as innocent human shields. Shag a couple boats loaded with
the just and the unjust alike and sooner or later the world court[s]
will hear about it and then condemnation will hit like the swarms of
Egypt.
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 23, 9:51*pm, BAR wrote:
In article 933d9a82-a0c4-4a54-9c0f-733d53524607
@m7g2000vbq.googlegroups.com, says...

is that they are possible going to bring children (future buccaneers)
with them as innocent human shields. * Shag a couple boats loaded with
the just and the unjust alike and sooner or later the world court[s]
will hear about it and then *condemnation will hit like the swarms of
Egypt.

Is a 14 year old holding an AK-47 on a pirate ship the same as a 14 year
old holding a Glock at the gas station?

No, but a 3 yr old sitting there with his mom on a boarding boat is,
though.

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 23:13:36 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

It doesn't make any sense. We know the DOD monitors every inch of the
gulf, they surely must know which mother ship a skiff came from. As to
the "world courts", if you vaporize the mother ship and skiffs, there
will be nothing left for court

Didn't it happen in the Indian Ocean, thousands of square miles?
That's my understanding. There are hundreds if not thousands of
fishing boats out there, all looking a lot alike.

If Obama wanted to, he could stop this overnight...

The problem predates the current administration, no reason to
politicize the discussion.

On Feb 23, 8:43*pm, Tim wrote:
is that they are possible going to bring children (future buccaneers)
with them as innocent human shields. * Shag a couple boats loaded with
the just and the unjust alike and sooner or later the world court[s]
will hear about it and then *condemnation will hit like the swarms of
Egypt.

I've heard " rumor story's " of some dudes doing that **** right on
Lake Erie. Looks like its time to carry a Winchester Defender...lol.
#3 SSGs outta do it. Take out the plug, for maximum load.

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 23:44:26 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

If Obama wanted to, he could stop this overnight...

The problem predates the current administration, no reason to
politicize the discussion.

Not trying to politicize anything, Obama is the one who can stop it
"now". When Bush was in, I had the same feeling, in fact I am sure I
noted it here.

The loss of 4 lives, fellow boaters, is a tragic event - no question
about it.

If you were president how would you rank it on a scale of national
priorities compared to Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, terrorism, Iran,
the economic crisis, the impending food and energy crisis, etc. ??

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 23, 11:23*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 00:02:13 -0500, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:43:51 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Especially when you do it by remote control and there are no TV crews
around to show it live on the 6 o'clock news. * :-)

It would still get to the media Wayne. Seems like that stuff does
anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnQp6mLUD_M

Problem with my 1978 Sea Star 165hp Mercruiser Starting Problem smoothz1977 Boat Building 3 June 21st 06 07:04 PM
pirates jlrogers ASA 1 November 27th 05 01:47 PM
Cooling problem? Need Advice/Help (also poss. gear problem) ToneJohn General 11 May 14th 05 06:03 PM