Default Poor little greasy Ingersoll.

Are you delirious...again? **** you're stupid. Yes, I did rent an
8-10 to go with my SVT, and 4-10.It was an experiment to see what
12-10s sounded like. Set me back a whole 30 bucks, about as much as
one of your Canoes is worth.

And while we're talking band equipment, I only have what I need. I
have recorded CDs in 3 Countries. It also makes sense that you DON'T
play out.

What person would want to see a " man " like you? A short, ill-
tempered, greasy ,****ty-haired, sweaty, sloppy-mustached liar with no
redeeming
graces, or talent. It figures you'd shoot your mouth off, ...again.

I've seen that sweaty-looking photo of you on your " boat " site. You
look like you could pick squash through a picket fence with that nose
of yours..LOL. And who's that slut in the picture? Is that Terri? God,
she looks like she's been around the barn about 1000 times.
LMAO !!!!!!
Was she the bands groupie? I'll bet she was.

And why would you drag Tim into this? That's because you're an idiot
wimp who needs help in his battles. Tim trys to remain neutral, but a
" friend " like you , involves his name. What a total retard you are.

Now, go ask one of your spoofing asswipe friends to make another
disgusting post about me. You see, little man, that **** doesn't phase
me at all. You, on the other hand, have been severely busy whining to
whoever you can about poor little snotty.

You may not read this, but everyone else will.

On Feb 17, 9:26*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
[...]

Poor Panda-Piggy, ...cant fight his battles alone. What a total wimp.

He also hasn't changed the address for his ****ty-Boats.com

55 Westbrook Rd.

I thought he lived at 79 Brian Road, South Windsor, Connecticut?

Hopefully, Terri trash kicked him out, and he lives in " Inkys " old
house. You know, the one he scooped after " Inky " worked TWO jobs to
pay for it.....

****ty-Boats.Com is out of business...if it ever was in business.

On Feb 17, 9:26 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Well, the pictures of " Panda-Piggy " on it, sure look greasy. Snotty
must be part Jewish, what with that huge nose !

On Feb 17, 9:26 pm, *wrote:
[...]

must be part Jewish, what with that huge nose !- Hide quoted text -

All I can say is WOW! Finally the truth comes out, another
progressive knuckledragger, who'd a thunk?

On 2/17/11 9:52 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 17, 9:49 pm, wrote:

Hopefully, Terri trash kicked him out, and he lives in " Inkys " old
house. You know, the one he scooped after " Inky " worked TWO jobs to
pay for it.....

****ty-Boats.Com is out of business...if it ever was in business.

Well, the pictures of " Panda-Piggy " on it, sure look greasy. Snotty
must be part Jewish, what with that huge nose !

It looks like someone is antisemitic. I guess you will now start using
the N word for those you don't like.

With two ID's that respond to each other. What a ****ing moron.

On Feb 17, 9:26 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

Poor Krueger. He must have had a bad day at the " Counter ".
LMAO !!!!!

On Feb 17, 9:26 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

I forgot to add... " The way you answer your sock puppets, and machine-
gun post? "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Default Scott and Gizele Secord-Dickson of Ontario.. in his own words.

On Feb 22, 4:46*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:

You really think this is going to do ANYTHING detrimental to me?

LMFAO !!!!!!

Answer the question, or get a life.