Default Wilbur Hubbard alert - he's a rapist

On 2/17/11 8:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

My guess is you are lying again.

A few days ago, you said you were through here.
Liar.

On Feb 17, 9:47*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 2/17/11 8:42 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

My guess is you are lying again.

A few days ago, you said you were through here.
Liar.

Yes, and trying to drag poor Tim into his fights....what a " man ".
LMFAO !!!!!!!!
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

On 2/17/11 9:19 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 17, 9:06 pm, I am wrote:
In article54c47c8d-8a66-4689-b7d1-

Gee, you have no reason or proof that I have greasy hair, but we have
seen your picture of that dirty rats nest on your head and your yellow
teeth. You are a pig Scott, face it...

And I've seen that huge beak of yours, and your greasy-looking photo
on your Boat site. You have no room to talk, Panda-Piglet.

There you go again, insulting perfectly respectable pandas and piglets
by comparing them to Greaseball Snotty.

In article , atrueboater1
@hotmail.com says...

On 2/17/11 4:55 PM, Jack. wrote:
On Feb 17, 1:08 pm, Round the wrote:

What does your bay window look out at, Bertie-Birther? The street of
your crowded little subdivision? My windows "look out" at the forest
behind the house and to the sides of the house, and typically in the
late afternoon, I can see deer, raccoons, foxes, and other critters
sauntering by at the edge of the woods.

What a ****ing liar!!!!

He's not on the edge of a forest as he would lead you to believe. Look
closely at his deck pictures and you can see that a small stand of trees
separates him from his neighbor to the rear. Don't get excited. Just take
ANYTHING Harry says with a grain of salt.

Just look at his address using zillow. He's full of ****.

Besides, raccoons and foxes are nocturnal. It's rare to see one in
the "late afternoon".

LOL, It has gotten to the point that Harry would rather lie than tell
the truth.

It's always been that way.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/17/11 4:55 PM, Jack. wrote:
On Feb 17, 1:08 pm, Round the wrote:

What does your bay window look out at, Bertie-Birther? The street of
your crowded little subdivision? My windows "look out" at the forest
behind the house and to the sides of the house, and typically in the
late afternoon, I can see deer, raccoons, foxes, and other critters
sauntering by at the edge of the woods.

What a ****ing liar!!!!

He's not on the edge of a forest as he would lead you to believe. Look
closely at his deck pictures and you can see that a small stand of trees
separates him from his neighbor to the rear. Don't get excited. Just take
ANYTHING Harry says with a grain of salt.

Just look at his address using zillow. He's full of ****.

Besides, raccoons and foxes are nocturnal. It's rare to see one in
the "late afternoon".

We see them at least once a week in the late afternoon and early
evening. The foxes are much shyer than the raccoons. I have dozens of
raccoon photos taken in the back yard in daylight, but only a couple of
fox photos. One of the raccoons, a female we call Savannah, is very
friendly with my wife.

Last summer, we were sitting out in the yard in the early evening (still
very light) with my father-in-law and at the same time Savannah and a
male fox came up to where he was sitting and literally sauntered up to
within six inches of him. They came, they saw, they sniffed...and then
they walked off in different directions.

Great, just cruising for rabies.

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
On 2/17/11 8:17 AM, BAR wrote:
In article08ydnUkHp5c2hcDQnZ2dnUVZ_tadnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/17/11 7:40 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:56:36 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:22:45 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

Who is responsible for this act of genius, getting HK and "Wilbur
Hubbard" aka, Cap'n Neal, aka lots of others arguing with each
other?
I suppose if had to happen eventually.

Aww shucks, it weren't nuthin really. :-)

They do make some pair though don't they? Almost as good as the
old
Harry and Skipper show. This time they've actually got pictures of
each other's boat however. Their respective sock puppets were
due for
a little time off in any case.

Must be another fella I remember, a Harry K, H Kruse, or something
like that. Used to talk about his 50 ft. Hatterass boat and how he
was
lazin around on the boat while his missus, the psychologist was it,
supported him in style?

Harry has downsized in the boat area and now he lives in the
basement of
the "missus'" house.

You slugs must be discussing someone else, since I never had a 50-foot
Hatteras, my wife is not a psychologist, and she's never earned enough
to support me.

I did own a 43-foot Hatteras for a while. She was berthed at two
different marinas in St. Augustine, Florida.

I do indeed have my home office in part of the finished basement of the
house. BAR's office is in his car, which he uses to pick up computer
pieces and parts for his employer and which serves as the home base of
his two person right-wing birther movement. The other member is
anonymous.

Actually Harry my office is on the first floor of my house. My home
office has a big beautiful bay window that provides a view of the
outside world. I do not have to ascend a staircase to reach the front
door.

It is funny how every time you try and put me down it backfires. It must
suck that my house is better than your house. My life is better than
your life.

Please, Bertie-Birther, you have no reason to try to play "Can you top
this?" with me. My home office has its own entrance, plenty of windows,
a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and sink, a
full bathroom, a guest seating area, custom bookcases, a mini
recording studio, a storage room, and a lot more. I've had business
meetings here with six other people at one time, and they all said
they were "jealous" of my home office.

What does your bay window look out at, Bertie-Birther? The street of
your crowded little subdivision? My windows "look out" at the forest
behind the house and to the sides of the house, and typically in the
late afternoon, I can see deer, raccoons, foxes, and other critters
sauntering by at the edge of the woods.

An a cot. Don't forget the cot.

Got a pic of that mini recording studio?

I'm guessing not.
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

You stupid little simpleton.
A spring cleaning and quality paint job restores that house to a gem in a
desirable area... within walking distance of three major universities,
numerous major regional hospitals and the downtown area... not to mention a
shopping etc.
Call any local real estate company...they'll tell you to have between $300
and $400 K in your pocket... or go elsewhere.
..and yes..the Canadian dollar is now worth more than your yankee dollah.
You would need to sell both your houses(neither of which you paid for
yourself) to buy a single home.
If it wasn't for sponging off your poor sickly father, you'd have nothing.

Are you saying your meager little hovel is worth $300,000 to $400,000?

On 2/18/11 5:56 PM, BAR wrote:
In , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

You stupid little simpleton.
A spring cleaning and quality paint job restores that house to a gem in a
desirable area... within walking distance of three major universities,
numerous major regional hospitals and the downtown area... not to mention a
shopping etc.
Call any local real estate company...they'll tell you to have between $300
and $400 K in your pocket... or go elsewhere.
..and yes..the Canadian dollar is now worth more than your yankee dollah.
You would need to sell both your houses(neither of which you paid for
yourself) to buy a single home.
If it wasn't for sponging off your poor sickly father, you'd have nothing.

Are you saying your meager little hovel is worth $300,000 to $400,000?

What the hell do you car? You are one of the assholes here who make a
bid deal of what other people have, yet you never post photos of your
house, boat, pets, kids, anything.

**** you. You're just another right-wing troll.