Default bit of military history...

I haven't been over to this harbour island in a few years.... looks like a
good excuse to fire up the Princecraft & motor over.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ns-mcnabs.html

"True North" wrote in message
I haven't been over to this harbour island in a few years.... looks like a
good excuse to fire up the Princecraft & motor over.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ns-mcnabs.html

Another CBC headline.
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/0...l-wedding.html.
Now that's news fitting of the CBC

Get off that island you're on Donny. It's suffocating you.

--
Ziggy®

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

I haven't been over to this harbour island in a few years.... looks like a
good excuse to fire up the Princecraft & motor over.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ns-mcnabs.html

Or you could paint your house. Have you contacted the FBI yet, pussy?

On 2/14/11 9:46 AM, True North wrote:

"Ziggy®" wrote in message ...

"True North" wrote in message
I haven't been over to this harbour island in a few years.... looks
like a good excuse to fire up the Princecraft & motor over.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ns-mcnabs.html

Another CBC headline.
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/0...l-wedding.html.

Now that's news fitting of the CBC

Get off that island you're on Donny. It's suffocating you.

When Ziggy was in the navy, he probably drank the cleaning fluid used to
mop out the mounted gun barrels when he wasn't chipping paint or
swamping out the heads.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

"Ziggy®" wrote in message ...

"True North" wrote in message
I haven't been over to this harbour island in a few years.... looks
like a good excuse to fire up the Princecraft & motor over.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ns-mcnabs.html

Another CBC headline.
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/0...l-wedding.html.

Now that's news fitting of the CBC

Get off that island you're on Donny. It's suffocating you.

When Ziggy was in the navy, he probably drank the cleaning fluid used to
mop out the mounted gun barrels when he wasn't chipping paint or
swamping out the heads.

Have you helped Don contact the FBI yet?

In article ,
says...

"Ziggy®" wrote in message ...

"True North" wrote in message
I haven't been over to this harbour island in a few years.... looks
like a good excuse to fire up the Princecraft & motor over.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ns-mcnabs.html

Another CBC headline.
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/0...l-wedding.html.

Now that's news fitting of the CBC

Get off that island you're on Donny. It's suffocating you.

When Ziggy was in the navy, he probably drank the cleaning fluid used to
mop out the mounted gun barrels when he wasn't chipping paint or
swamping out the heads.

////////

Swamping?

Well, we know how Don lives, perhaps Harry lives the same way. In that
case, swamping out the bathroom would be an accurate descriptor.

On 2/14/2011 9:50 AM, Harryk wrote:

When Ziggy was in the navy, he probably drank the cleaning fluid used
to mop out the mounted gun barrels when he wasn't chipping paint or
swamping out the heads.

You sure do fantasize a lot about that ziggy fellow. I doubt if a real
man like him would be into a fag like you.
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:43:25 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 2/14/2011 9:50 AM, Harryk wrote:

When Ziggy was in the navy, he probably drank the cleaning fluid used
to mop out the mounted gun barrels when he wasn't chipping paint or
swamping out the heads.

You sure do fantasize a lot about that ziggy fellow. I doubt if a real
man like him would be into a fag like you.

Another asshole to Plonk!

In article ,
says...

"Ziggy®" wrote in message ...

"True North" wrote in message
I haven't been over to this harbour island in a few years.... looks
like a good excuse to fire up the Princecraft & motor over.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ns-mcnabs.html

Another CBC headline.
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/0...l-wedding.html.

Now that's news fitting of the CBC

Get off that island you're on Donny. It's suffocating you.

When Ziggy was in the navy, he probably drank the cleaning fluid used to
mop out the mounted gun barrels when he wasn't chipping paint or
swamping out the heads.

////////

Swamping?

It's torpedo juice. Strain the torpedo fuel through a couple of loaves
of bread. At least get your facts straight.

Bit of military history True North[_2_] General 5 February 7th 11 05:11 PM
Military Layoffs? Vic Smith General 19 May 10th 09 02:13 AM
A bit of fun history John H[_8_] General 1 December 31st 08 03:34 PM
( OT) A bit of history Jim, General 0 April 21st 05 06:11 PM