Default Amimal cause...

We took our Springer Spaniel and participated in this walk yesterday.
Not a bad turnout considering most people were at Canada Winter Games
events... or took advantage of the early 'March break' to skip town.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ax-common.html

On 2/14/11 8:44 AM, True North wrote:
We took our Springer Spaniel and participated in this walk yesterday.
Not a bad turnout considering most people were at Canada Winter Games
events... or took advantage of the early 'March break' to skip town.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ax-common.html

Sad to see animals killed for no reason. We have a similar problem here
with greyhounds. After their short racing careers are over, they
typically are put down. There is at least one group, though, that
rescues these noble dogs and gets them adopted out to loving owners.
I've "met" a few of these rescue greyhounds at the local pet store and
on a nearby beach boardwalk. They're beautiful dogs.

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

We took our Springer Spaniel and participated in this walk yesterday.
Not a bad turnout considering most people were at Canada Winter Games
events... or took advantage of the early 'March break' to skip town.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ax-common.html

I'll bet it was nice for your dog to get out of that hovel he lives in.

On 2/14/2011 8:57 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 2/14/11 8:44 AM, True North wrote:
We took our Springer Spaniel and participated in this walk yesterday.
Not a bad turnout considering most people were at Canada Winter Games
events... or took advantage of the early 'March break' to skip town.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ax-common.html

Sad to see animals killed for no reason. We have a similar problem
here with greyhounds. After their short racing careers are over, they
typically are put down. There is at least one group, though, that
rescues these noble dogs and gets them adopted out to loving owners.
I've "met" a few of these rescue greyhounds at the local pet store and
on a nearby beach boardwalk. They're beautiful dogs.

Think of rescuing one of these noble dogs the next time you are tempted
to trap a cat and bring it into your stinky house.

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

We took our Springer Spaniel and participated in this walk yesterday.
Not a bad turnout considering most people were at Canada Winter Games
events... or took advantage of the early 'March break' to skip town.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ax-common.html

Both my dogs are rescues.

Upsize Boat wrote:
In , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

We took our Springer Spaniel and participated in this walk yesterday.
Not a bad turnout considering most people were at Canada Winter Games
events... or took advantage of the early 'March break' to skip town.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...ax-common.html

I'll bet it was nice for your dog to get out of that hovel he lives in.

The spelling bitch really posted "Amimal"?

That dog is way to big for that tiny house and "yard".