Default Posit...

On 2/13/11 8:10 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 13, 6:51 pm, wrote:

As you are, spoofing coward.

So who am I spoofing? I know for a fact, that I am me and only me.

On Feb 13, 8:34*pm, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 2/13/11 8:10 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 13, 6:51 pm, *wrote:

As you are, spoofing coward.

So who am I spoofing? *I know for a fact, that I am me and only me.

No one knows just what " entity " you are .......

I wont try to reason with a spoofer like you, since you switch
entities as much as you switch the channels on your TV.

On 2/13/11 8:10 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 13, 6:51 pm, *wrote:

As you are, spoofing coward.

So who am I spoofing? *I know for a fact, that I am me and only me.

Oh yeah.... as I've stated in the past...I hold NO political
affiliation, right OR left, but you knew that, huh champ?

On 2/13/11 10:22 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:34 pm, wrote:
On 2/13/11 8:10 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 13, 6:51 pm, wrote:

As you are, spoofing coward.

So who am I spoofing? I know for a fact, that I am me and only me.

Oh yeah.... as I've stated in the past...I hold NO political
affiliation, right OR left, but you knew that, huh champ?

Well, I have no idea or concern about your political affiliation. What
in the world made you bring up this topic. It never came into any
discussion you or I have ever had.

The only thing I know is you have NO idea what you are talking about
when you talk about spoofing. I do know you are teetering on the edge
of going postal, but that has nothing to do with your political affiliation.

Since you bought up the topic, I do have a political affiliation, and it
definitely leans to the left.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/13/11 5:13 PM, paul@byc wrote:
Since the "righties" both in actual numbers and in sockpuppets outnumber
the conservatives and liberals here by at least 20 to 1, it is within
their power to make this a more interesting, less abusive newsgroup.

But, obviously, it is not within their interest.

Good luck with that. The righties here live for the **** they can stir. .

Harry, you stir political **** every single day here.

On Feb 14, 12:41*am, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 2/13/11 10:22 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 13, 8:34 pm, *wrote:
On 2/13/11 8:10 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 13, 6:51 pm, * *wrote:

As you are, spoofing coward.

So who am I spoofing? *I know for a fact, that I am me and only me.

Oh yeah.... as I've stated in the past...I hold NO political
affiliation, right OR left, but you knew that, huh champ?

Well, I have no idea or concern about your political affiliation. *What
in the world made you bring up this topic. *It never came into any
discussion you or I have ever had.

The only thing I know is you have NO idea what you are talking about
when you talk about spoofing. *I do know you are teetering on the edge
of going postal, but that has nothing to do with your political affiliation.

Since you bought up the topic, I do have a political affiliation, and it
definitely leans to the left.

I do know you are teetering on the edge of going postal,

Sorry, wont happen. It's not ...I mean, you're not worth the effort.

A.True.Boater wrote:

--
I'm proud to be a progressive.

Well, the spoofing dip****s have nothing to offer anyone when it comes
to actual Boats, or Boating.They are from a breed of use-net smart-
asses that most likely have been doing there childish bull**** for
years, and it's all they have to get a laugh.

Sad existence they lead.

There are FAR better forums than this to find intelligent people to
converse with.

Yes, I DO " go there ", smart-ass.

I had hoped that things could have turned around in this ****-hole
awhile ago, then the insults to family started....again by one of
their spoofing ilk.

Some posters cannot read titles to news groups, and post their ****ing
recipes in here, clearly NOT Boating related.

It doesn't matter if it IS marked " off-topic ", it just shouldn't be
here. They only post recipes because they have nothing Boating related
to talk about in their bland existence.

And now I shall sit back, and watch the simpletons throw insults, and
spoof users IDs and laugh at them.

You definitely are an excellent example of what people should strive
for when posting in a boating forum.

He won't. He can't.