Default Help me a bit hear spoofers

Y'all that have all this hi tek stuff an can get Google urth haz gotta
help me. I cant get it on my dialup cuz its too slow. Can you use it
to help me find my lost boat. I never got around to mowing and forgot
where I put it in the yard. I think its over by the ol Chevy on blocks
but I knw therz snakes so dont wanna go over there unles I know its
there.
To find my place, go south on the Woodville Hwy till you get to the
Bubbaville sign. See them tyres painted white in the ground, turn
there. No, it isnt that place with the Mescan with the sumbrero hat
lawn ornament, that guy is so dang uppity just cuz hes got a double
wide. Mines the one with the pole barn roof we built over the old
roof, the county wouldnt alow us to reroof cuz they sed our place
wasnt habitable whatever than means but they got no reglations about
pole barns.
While yer at it and you got access to the country records, That dang
uppity neighbor thinks I'm burning my garbage on his proppity. Can
you check an see if the lot line this side or the other of that brown
spot on the ground we dump our used oil?

Frawgwatch

On Feb 13, 1:48*pm, LobstaBoat wrote:
In article 983dc50d-2d7c-48ad-99f1-
,
says...

[...]

Hi, Harry.

Hey, it really is me, Frogwatch

One for the Spoofers... *e#c General 0 January 10th 11 03:41 PM
One for the gutless id spoofers....... *e#c General 0 January 3rd 11 03:04 AM
The ID spoofers... Harry[_2_] General 31 February 3rd 10 10:17 PM