Default LG IS Spoofer

Header IDs DONT lie. You'll notice that some are trying to do damage
control, but to no avail.

LG.....IS.....SPOOFER.

On 2/10/11 10:03 AM, *e#c wrote:
Header IDs DONT lie. You'll notice that some are trying to do damage
control, but to no avail.

LG.....IS.....SPOOFER.

You are completely correct, headers don't lie. You just don't know how
to read headers.

As far as damage control, who gives a **** if they are one and the same?
No one except you. I only point out that they aren't because it makes
you and Donnie look like idiots.

On Feb 10, 10:15*am, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 2/10/11 10:03 AM, *e#c wrote:

Header IDs DONT lie. You'll notice that some are trying to do damage
control, but to no avail.

LG.....IS.....SPOOFER.

You are completely correct, headers don't lie. *You just don't know how
to read headers.

As far as damage control, who gives a **** if they are one and the same?
* No one except you. *I only point out that they aren't because it makes
you and Donnie look like idiots.

Sorry, asswipe, your buddy has been found out. Quit trying to deflect.

On 2/10/11 10:03 AM, *e#c wrote:

Header IDs DONT lie. You'll notice that some are trying to do damage
control, but to no avail.

LG.....IS.....SPOOFER.

You are completely correct, headers don't lie. *You just don't know how
to read headers.

As far as damage control, who gives a **** if they are one and the same?
* No one except you. *I only point out that they aren't because it makes
you and Donnie look like idiots.

Sorry, asswipe, your buddy has been found out. Quit trying to deflect.

And now " fisher " appears...as I said...right on cue.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LG = Spoofer....... Hadenough General 21 February 12th 11 01:58 AM
The ID Spoofer... *e#c General 0 February 5th 11 04:33 AM
One for the Spoofer... *e#c General 0 January 17th 11 02:27 PM
the Spoofer....... *e#c General 0 January 11th 11 05:59 AM
The Spoofer needs to..... *e#c General 0 January 11th 11 05:46 AM