Default You'll noticethat....

LG...aka Spoofer, has gone quiet. Gee, did you think I wouldn't figure
it out, ass****?

I guess I "learned to read Headers ", huh, dork?

It also appears (from the "machine-gun " posting ), that the store
just closed. That, or you've stayed late to scab off the stores
Internet.

On 2/9/11 8:19 PM, Hadenough wrote:
LG...aka Spoofer, has gone quiet. Gee, did you think I wouldn't figure
it out, ass****?

I guess I "learned to read Headers ", huh, dork?

It also appears (from the "machine-gun " posting ), that the store
just closed. That, or you've stayed late to scab off the stores
Internet.

Guess again, you have not learned to read headers. The headers show
they use different newsreaders and the post follows a completely
different path.

On Feb 10, 10:08*am, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 2/9/11 8:19 PM, Hadenough wrote:

LG...aka Spoofer, has gone quiet. Gee, did you think I wouldn't figure
it out, ass****?

I guess I "learned to read Headers ", huh, dork?

It also appears (from the "machine-gun " posting ), that the store
just closed. That, or you've stayed late to scab off the stores
Internet.

Guess again, you have not learned to read headers. *The headers show
they use different newsreaders and the post follows a completely
different path.

Sorry, genius...BOTH persons used Giganews, and BOTH persons had the
SAME message ID. YOU are wrong.
BOTH posting persons used Giganews as their posting HOST. Their
newsREADERS aren't relevant.

ALSO....the odds that BOTH posted messages show the SAME ID...is more
than astronomical .

Quit trying to do damage control, and deflect. BTW...why are YOU so
concerned? Maybe YOU are the same person. Either way, YOU loose.

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

On 2/10/11 10:15 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 10, 10:08 am, wrote:
[...]

What damage control? Besides you and Donnie, who the hell cares if they
are the same person? What difference does it make? Now the fact that
you think you have "discovered" a secret is funny.

On Feb 10, 10:08*am, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 2/9/11 8:19 PM, Hadenough wrote:

LG...aka Spoofer, has gone quiet. Gee, did you think I wouldn't figure
it out, ass****?

I guess I "learned to read Headers ", huh, dork?

It also appears (from the "machine-gun " posting ), that the store
just closed. That, or you've stayed late to scab off the stores
Internet.

Guess again, you have not learned to read headers. *The headers show
they use different newsreaders and the post follows a completely
different path.

Funny, the ID shows up on YOUR message header ID also. Is this your
sock puppet also, LG...er Spoofer...

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

On 2/10/11 10:31 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 10, 10:08 am, wrote:
On 2/9/11 8:19 PM, Hadenough wrote:

LG...aka Spoofer, has gone quiet. Gee, did you think I wouldn't figure
it out, ass****?

I guess I "learned to read Headers ", huh, dork?

It also appears (from the "machine-gun " posting ), that the store
just closed. That, or you've stayed late to scab off the stores
Internet.

Guess again, you have not learned to read headers. The headers show
they use different newsreaders and the post follows a completely
different path.

Funny, the ID shows up on YOUR message header ID also. Is this your
sock puppet also, LG...er Spoofer...

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

LOL, have you figured out YET that you don't know how to read headers?

On Feb 10, 10:50*am, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 2/10/11 10:31 AM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 10, 10:08 am, *wrote:
On 2/9/11 8:19 PM, Hadenough wrote:

LG...aka Spoofer, has gone quiet. Gee, did you think I wouldn't figure
it out, ass****?

I guess I "learned to read Headers ", huh, dork?

It also appears (from the "machine-gun " posting ), that the store
just closed. That, or you've stayed late to scab off the stores
Internet.

Guess again, you have not learned to read headers. *The headers show
they use different newsreaders and the post follows a completely
different path.

Funny, the ID shows up on YOUR message header ID also. Is this your
sock puppet also, LG...er Spoofer...

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

LOL, have you figured out YET that you don't know how to read headers?

*more damage control, and attempted diversion from A True Boater*

He's mad because I figured out how to tell WHO posted what.

Good ole' Giganews.....

On 2/10/11 10:31 AM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 10, 10:08 am, *wrote:
[...]

You'll notice now...that " fisher " shows up, right on cue. What a
little bitch you are. I think I'll name you " precious".

A.True.Boater wrote:
On 2/9/11 8:19 PM, Hadenough wrote:
LG...aka Spoofer, has gone quiet. Gee, did you think I wouldn't figure
it out, ass****?

I guess I "learned to read Headers ", huh, dork?

It also appears (from the "machine-gun " posting ), that the store
just closed. That, or you've stayed late to scab off the stores
Internet.

Guess again, you have not learned to read headers. The headers show
they use different newsreaders and the post follows a completely
different path.

He's a worthless piece of ****. He posts all day and wonders why a
working man isn't?