Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Help - Sea ray sundancer 44 potholes

Can anyone help us?

We have a leak, but not through the porthole from outside in.

It would appear that the water is finding its way in to the salon via the porthole.

We want to take the porthole out so that we can reseal it.

We have removed all screws inside and out but it is holding fast without any leverage.

Are the more screws inside? Is it glued on?

Does anyone know. Any help offered is much appreciated.

French Knight

Sea Ray Sundancer Bilge Question Marty Schulze General 6 June 24th 11 09:00 PM
Sea Ray 240 Sundancer or 260 Sundancer: Any owner's out there? Bryan General 0 March 17th 06 09:26 PM
Sea Ray 240 Sundancer or 260 Sundancer: Any owner's out there? Bryan General 0 March 17th 06 09:26 PM
sea ray sundancer 280 rozz Cruising 2 July 4th 05 03:13 PM
FS in NJ - Sea Ray 250 Sundancer Tel-Design Marketplace 0 July 29th 03 06:57 PM