Default OT Our Demise

On 12/25/10 12:52 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In om,
says...

In ,
says...

You are not unlike many righties...you haven't a clue about racism and
what it is. Of course, you're part of a political party that lives off
racism.

That's a lot of words to say I am not a racist.

A guy who does a lot of boat wood refinishing around here is from the
Philippines. He's proud of his heritage, and calls himself "Phil the
Filipino," though my guess is his real first name is Felipe. Everyone
calls him Phil the Filipino. I guess we're all racists in your mind,
since almost every reference to him mentions his heritage.

Incidentally, guess what the place name Philippines translates
from...and why?

Paul you are so similar to Harry in every way you are either the same
person or you were separated at birth. But, I can't imagine one mother
having both of you, it must have broke her heart.

What is the moral code of secular humanists?

Well, I find it funny Harry and Paul (Harry/Paul) are complaining about
the Westborough Baptists.. After all, anybody who has been here since
the Bush Administration remember Harry saying exactly the same things
about dead Marines, especially when it served his political agenda.
Maybe he is really a member of the Church, maybe Westborough aren't
really Christian, maybe they are "secular humanist" as they subscribe to
the same kind of hate and intolerance... Like I said (for the benefit of
Paul who claims he is new here), we have all read exactly the same kind
of spew from Harry about American Service men and women...

Whenever you are called out on your mindless bull****, you revert to the
same old behavior, the bull**** fantasies about others and the outright
lies your pea-brain conjures up about those who have seen through the
mask of politeness you sometimes wear.

The reality is, you are an uneducated, unaccomplished loser, living in a
harsh world of your own making, and hiding behind your dark side delusions.

With Loogy not posting here in his old handle, you are easily the
dumbest poster in rec.boats. Easily.

"I am Tosk" wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Word for word in some instances. Makes you wonder about those two. Are they lovers? Are they brothers? Are they brother and sister? Are they sisterhood of the secular humanist? Or are they just two plain old atheists that share one brain?

--
Ziggy®

In article ,
says...

On 12/25/10 12:42 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

For those who do not know, and you, obviously, are among them, the
answer is easy enough to find:

http://www.secularhumanism.org/index...age=sh_defined

If that is too oblique or esoteric for those with a limited formal
education:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_humanism

Simple definition from Wiki:

Secular Humanism is a secular philosophy that espouses reason, ethics,
and the search for human fulfillment, and specifically rejects
supernatural and religious dogma as the basis of morality and
decision-making. Secular Humanism is a life stance that focuses on the
way human beings can lead happy and functional lives.

Your words betray any moral code you claim to live by.

On 12/25/10 7:19 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/25/10 12:42 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

You mean, he pulled you up by the short hairs.

In article ,
says...

On 12/25/10 12:42 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

What any of that has to do with what a fellow calls himself and prefers
to be called, e.g., Phil the Filipino, is beyond me.

Happy and functional lives? Then why are you such a bitter, nasty piece
of ****?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Another Snotty for the Harry ID spoofer.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Spoofer alert! I've told so many lies here NO one believes me except
Don.

On 12/26/10 9:11 AM, HarryK wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/25/10 12:42 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

**** up a rope. I don't care what anyone says, when someone calls
someone else "Phil the Filipino" they are racist white trash and are not
worth my time.