Default " OT Snottys " too funny

Ole Snotty couldn't hold out any longer. His alter-egos have been in
full bloom, but now " tosky " rebounds with an over-abundence of ****
posts, and Harry ID spoofs.

There never will be any harmony in here. LG cant help himself either.
Things must be really slow at the counter. Elite Contractor Supply of
Pompano Florida slow these days, huh asshole.

Not selling enough stainless screws? Does it take 10 DAYS to get them
ordered in, because your ****ty store doesn't have the cash flow to
actually stock anything?

I'll put my money on that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*e#c wrote:
Ole Snotty couldn't hold out any longer. His alter-egos have been in
full bloom, but now " tosky " rebounds with an over-abundence of ****
posts, and Harry ID spoofs.

There never will be any harmony in here. LG cant help himself either.
Things must be really slow at the counter. Elite Contractor Supply of
Pompano Florida slow these days, huh asshole.

Not selling enough stainless screws? Does it take 10 DAYS to get them
ordered in, because your ****ty store doesn't have the cash flow to
actually stock anything?

I'll put my money on that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this how you entertain yourself, yellow teeth? I thought I was
Loogy. I don't work a counter at a retail store. I did 25 years ago
but I have moved up in life where you are still - a tow truck driver?

On 12/20/10 7:32 PM, L G wrote:
*e#c wrote:
Ole Snotty couldn't hold out any longer. His alter-egos have been in
full bloom, but now " tosky " rebounds with an over-abundence of ****
posts, and Harry ID spoofs.

There never will be any harmony in here. LG cant help himself either.
Things must be really slow at the counter. Elite Contractor Supply of
Pompano Florida slow these days, huh asshole.

Not selling enough stainless screws? Does it take 10 DAYS to get them
ordered in, because your ****ty store doesn't have the cash flow to
actually stock anything?

I'll put my money on that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this how you entertain yourself, yellow teeth? I thought I was Loogy.
I don't work a counter at a retail store. I did 25 years ago but I have
moved up in life where you are still - a tow truck driver?

More Krueger trash, headed straight for the filter.

Bye, bye, A.W.

In article ,
says...

*e#c wrote:
Ole Snotty couldn't hold out any longer. His alter-egos have been in
full bloom, but now " tosky " rebounds with an over-abundence of ****
posts, and Harry ID spoofs.

There never will be any harmony in here. LG cant help himself either.
Things must be really slow at the counter. Elite Contractor Supply of
Pompano Florida slow these days, huh asshole.

Not selling enough stainless screws? Does it take 10 DAYS to get them
ordered in, because your ****ty store doesn't have the cash flow to
actually stock anything?

I'll put my money on that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this how you entertain yourself, yellow teeth? I thought I was
Loogy. I don't work a counter at a retail store. I did 25 years ago
but I have moved up in life where you are still - a tow truck driver?

Slammer gets a GRAND Snotty for his teeth.