Default Off T: She didn't make the list

Yuo didn't make it he

http://rightwingnews.com/mt331/2009/...al_women_i.php

Nor he

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_304201.html

Sorry, maybe next year, Ms. D'Plume

TopBassDog wrote:
Yuo didn't make it he

http://rightwingnews.com/mt331/2009/...al_women_i.php

Nor he

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_304201.html

Sorry, maybe next year, Ms. D'Plume

Looks like an assortment of no-names, lesbians, two or three celebs, and
Pelosi.

On Dec 17, 7:42*am, I am Tosk wrote:
In article 72cf45fd-f2a5-44be-a93e-
, says...

Yuo didn't make it he

http://rightwingnews.com/mt331/2009/...iberal_women_i...

Nor he

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0...calendar-vo_n_...

Sorry, maybe next year, Ms. D'Plume

Oh my God.. Garafolo?? Dowd? * ewwwwwwww, I just threw up a little in my
mouth...

I like how in some of the captions, they make excuses like, "this
isn't the best picture of her"... ya THINK!?!

That had to be an attempt at humor. After all this is one of the
captions:

"Chelsea Clinton: Poor Chelsea had the misfortune of growing up in the
limelight and having everyone judge her by how she looked when she was
younger. She's actually pretty foxy these days."

Actually, she's pretty bow-wow. Coyote. Not even closing time. :-

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 07:58:34 -0800 (PST), "Jack."
wrote:

[...]

Wow... even for an OT post, something you're not supposed to be
replying to or fueling when it involves insults, you're slimes really
hit a low mark.

Actually, I kinda look like Garance Franke-Ruta.

So Wayne, where's the outrage or have you blocked these guys?

wrote:

On Dec 17, 7:42 am, I am wrote:
[...]

Uh, Chelsea Clinton is my kind of gal. Smart, educated, attractive,
well-mannered, accomplished, and unlike the daughters of the president
who succeeded her father, she avoided being drunk or under the influence
of drugs.

Of course, we liberals prefer smart women.

jps jps is offline

wrote:

On Dec 17, 7:42 am, I am wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't hold anything against Bush's kids. They have a good mother
and seem to have at least a modicum more grace and manner than their
dear papa.

*wrote:

On Dec 17, 7:42 am, I am *wrote:
[...]

That's hilarious. Not a single thing you wrote is in evidence or can
be proven. Two or three are complete fabrications. Well, I *can*
believe you'd feel fortunate to snag a girl that looks like Chelsea in
your younger years.

You crack me up. :-

wrote:

On Dec 17, 7:42 am, I am wrote:
[...]

Chelsea graduated in 2001 from Stanford University with highest honors.
She did her grad work at University College, Oxford, and was awarded a
master's degree.
She recently competed work and was awarded a master's degree from
Columbia University., and is pursuing a doctorate at NYU.

She worked several years for a top management consulting organization
and for a venture capital group.

Thus, she is smart and educated and accomplished. Those who know her say
she is well-mannered.

There is no record of public intoxication for her.

Nice try.

How are your kids doing?

Any of them at Oxford?

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:01:39 -0800 (PST), "Jack."
wrote:

*wrote:

On Dec 17, 7:42 am, I am *wrote:
[...]

This isn't that funny actually...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...hdaughters.htm

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

On Dec 17, 7:42 am, I am wrote:
[...]

How to you know that Chelsea hasn't drank or used drugs?