Banned

Location: Italy
Send a message via ICQ to PaigMakenna
Default How to solve my bf’s premature ejaculation problem?

We have been dating for 8 months. I was a virgin before so I didn't really
know a difference, but I see now that we have a problem. He goes in under a
minute most of the time. He knows its a problem and he gets embarressed but
I always tell him I don't mind and it's okay and I love him, because I do!
Is the Premature Ejaculation Trainer
methods useful to make our sex last longer and pleasurable for the both of
us?

Problem with my 1978 Sea Star 165hp Mercruiser Starting Problem smoothz1977 Boat Building 3 June 21st 06 07:04 PM
Cooling problem? Need Advice/Help (also poss. gear problem) ToneJohn General 11 May 14th 05 06:03 PM
never solve a frog Elisa ASA 0 April 22nd 05 02:06 PM
i am badly think, so I solve you Isabelle ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:36 AM
Premature Launch! Steve Boat Building 8 December 16th 03 05:24 PM