Default OT - But something worth watching...

Hi All,
About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to benefit
"Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time someone views the
video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to the Komen organization.
Their goal is to get a million hits, which will lead to $100K raised.

Please can you take a moment to watch the video - its cute!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KomenPhi.../0/cfRSDbV8Adw

--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

On 10/27/10 10:27 AM, John H wrote:
Hi All,
About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to benefit
"Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time someone views the
video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to the Komen organization.
Their goal is to get a million hits, which will lead to $100K raised.

Please can you take a moment to watch the video - its cute!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KomenPhi.../0/cfRSDbV8Adw

I watched. The cheerleaders, past and present, are the most interesting
part of the NFL games I don't watch.

On 10/27/10 10:27 AM, John H wrote:
Hi All,
About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to benefit
"Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time someone views the
video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to the Komen organization.
Their goal is to get a million hits, which will lead to $100K raised.

Please can you take a moment to watch the video - its cute!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KomenPhi.../0/cfRSDbV8Adw

Now this is a subject we can all agree on.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.

"John H" wrote in message
Hi All,
About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to
benefit
"Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time someone views the
video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to the Komen
organization.
Their goal is to get a million hits, which will lead to $100K raised.

Please can you take a moment to watch the video - its cute!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KomenPhi.../0/cfRSDbV8Adw

--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

A lot of those women look darn good & still have the moves.
I could imagine being marooned on a south seas island with a dozen or
so.......................

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
Hi All,
About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to
benefit
"Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time someone views
the
video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to the Komen
organization.
Their goal is to get a million hits, which will lead to $100K raised.

Please can you take a moment to watch the video - its cute!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KomenPhi.../0/cfRSDbV8Adw

--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

A lot of those women look darn good & still have the moves.
I could imagine being marooned on a south seas island with a dozen or
so.......................

What would your wife say?

"John H" wrote in message
Hi All,
About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to
benefit
"Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time someone views
the
video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to the Komen
organization.
Their goal is to get a million hits, which will lead to $100K raised.

Please can you take a moment to watch the video - its cute!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KomenPhi.../0/cfRSDbV8Adw

--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

A lot of those women look darn good & still have the moves.
I could imagine being marooned on a south seas island with a dozen or
so.......................

What would your wife say?

Probably that my time would be more productive than hanging out in
wrecked.boats...............

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:43:13 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Hi All,
About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to benefit
"Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time someone views the
video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to the Komen organization.
Their goal is to get a million hits, which will lead to $100K raised.

Please can you take a moment to watch the video - its cute!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KomenPhi.../0/cfRSDbV8Adw

Posted to my facebook. Motocross riders (uh, male and female LOVE
TATA's and will do almost anything to support them, er, uh, their
cause

I walked into Safeway the other day, and at the front door is a huge, hand-drawn
sign that says, "SUPPORT BREAST CANCER".

I asked the manager if that's really what they wanted to do. It took her a
while, but she eventurally got it and put up a new sign.

Oh well.

wrote:

[...]

You should have buttonholed her for a donation.

wrote:

[...]

My guess is she already donated. Who can't or would not support breast
health?

--
Dr. Dr. Dr.
For a good time.
L G L G is offline

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

So she is unaware of your posts here?

A video worth watching... John H[_2_] General 3 April 26th 10 07:22 AM
Worth watching... JohnH[_5_] General 6 September 23rd 09 01:31 AM
Very worth watching! leo[_2_] General 0 September 16th 08 02:13 PM
Worth watching... John H. General 0 May 26th 07 03:43 AM
Worth watching for five minutes.. Reginald P. Smithers III General 0 January 11th 07 03:55 PM