BoatBanter.com

-   -   Do you, Panty Goddess??????? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/119274-do-you-panty-goddess.html)

*e#c October 26th 10 04:46 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD October 26th 10 04:51 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

On 10/26/10 11:46 AM, *e#c wrote:

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

It might just be me, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of a
kinder and gentler rec.boats.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.

Harry® October 26th 10 05:01 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

"Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD" wrote in message ...
On 10/26/10 11:46 AM, *e#c wrote:

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

It might just be me, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of a
kinder and gentler rec.boats.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.
Bricklayers last longer and do it harder.

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Hadenough October 26th 10 05:07 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

On Oct 26, 12:01*pm, Harry® wrote:
"Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD" wrote in messagenews:PuednWIA941yZVvRnZ2dnUVZ_rednZ2d@gigan ews.com...

On 10/26/10 11:46 AM, *e#c wrote:

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

It might just be me, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of a
kinder and gentler rec.boats.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.
Bricklayers last longer and do it harder.

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Filter away, dork. This doesn't involve you anyway.

Hadenough October 26th 10 05:08 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

On Oct 26, 11:51*am, "Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"
wrote:
On 10/26/10 11:46 AM, *e#c wrote:

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

It might just be me, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of a
kinder and gentler rec.boats.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.
Bricklayers last longer and do it harder.

It NEVER will be with Ingersoll in it. This will not stop.

Wayne.B October 26th 10 05:43 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:01:39 -0400, Harry®
wrote:

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

Secular Humouresque[_2_] October 26th 10 06:09 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

wrote:

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

You are responding to an ID spoofer, Wayne.

Harry® October 26th 10 06:32 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

wrote:

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

Aye Aye

Harry® October 26th 10 06:49 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

wrote:

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

You are responding to an ID spoofer, Wayne.

Not at all. Wayne knows who he's talking to.

Hadenough October 26th 10 06:56 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

wrote:

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: *Stop quoting the offensive posts..

You are responding to an ID spoofer, Wayne.

Not at all. Wayne knows who he's talking to.

This statement after Wayne has stated he does NOT know WHO is doing
the spoofing? Not too smart, and makes Wayne look even worse.

Paul@BYC October 26th 10 07:23 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

On 10/26/10 11:46 AM, *e#c wrote:

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

It might just be me, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of a
kinder and gentler rec.boats.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.
Bricklayers last longer and do it harder.

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

You and the Dr. Dr. Dr. are spoofing another poster's IDs, which means
you are no different or better.

You could do us all a service by posting with an ID that isn't closely
associated with another poster.

Wayne.B October 26th 10 08:03 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:09:26 -0400, Secular Humouresque
wrote:

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

You are responding to an ID spoofer, Wayne.

I know that. The message is still the same - there's no reason to
quote offensive posts.

Secular Humouresque October 26th 10 08:04 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

wrote:

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

You are responding to an ID spoofer, Wayne.

I know that. The message is still the same - there's no reason to
quote offensive posts.

And tbere's no reason to respond to ID spoofers.

Wayne.B October 26th 10 08:05 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:43:20 -0400, Secular Humouresque
wrote:

You are responding to an ID spoofer.

Please stop quoting offensive posts. There is no need unless you
intend to be offensive yourself.

Harry® October 26th 10 10:27 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

wrote:

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

You are responding to an ID spoofer, Wayne.

I know that. The message is still the same - there's no reason to
quote offensive posts.

It seems that there are several individuals here trying to keep the pot bubbleing. As most of us are laying back observing, It becomes obvious who they are.

Paul@BYC October 26th 10 11:03 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

wrote:

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

You are responding to an ID spoofer, Wayne.

I know that. The message is still the same - there's no reason to
quote offensive posts.

It seems that there are several individuals here trying to keep the pot bubbleing. As most of us are laying back observing, It becomes obvious who they are.

Since you are spoofing someone else's posting ID, you are among those
trying to keep the pot boiling.

Harry®[_2_] October 26th 10 11:14 PM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

wrote:

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

You are responding to an ID spoofer, Wayne.

I know that. The message is still the same - there's no reason to
quote offensive posts.

It seems that there are several individuals here trying to keep the pot
bubbleing. As most of us are laying back observing, It becomes obvious
who they are.

Since you are spoofing someone else's posting ID, you are among those
trying to keep the pot boiling.

In the spirit of harmony and tranquility for the newsgroup, I'll not comment
on your remark. BTW has anyone ever told you that you sound a lot like the
poster that called himself Jim?

John H[_2_] October 27th 10 02:52 AM

Do you, Panty Goddess???????

wrote:

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

You are responding to an ID spoofer, Wayne.

I know that. The message is still the same - there's no reason to
quote offensive posts.

It seems that there are several individuals here trying to keep the pot
bubbleing. As most of us are laying back observing, It becomes obvious
who they are.

Since you are spoofing someone else's posting ID, you are among those
trying to keep the pot boiling.

In the spirit of harmony and tranquility for the newsgroup, I'll not comment
on your remark. BTW has anyone ever told you that you sound a lot like the
poster that called himself Jim?

So? Until he started the name-calling and political ****, he had some good
ideas. The spoofers do no good, the humor is gone, and they're probably fun
people to have around when engaged in decent conversation.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H