Default Inexpensive shrink wrapper (for herring)

The guy I used is named Childress.

He is a Yamaha certified mechanic, top notch, really, and does service
and winterizing, too.

His phone number is 13015354352. That's his cell. Usually his inbox is
full, but he calls back via caller ID.

He travels in a step van and has everything with him. Last year, I paid
$8 a foot for wrapping, $7.50 the year before. He does his work in your
driveway. But I don't know if he will drive to Virginia.

I thought he did a better wrapping job than Tri-State, and I'm a fan of
Tri-State. I believe they are charging $14 a foot these days.

Good luck.

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:31:14 -0400, Secular Humouresque wrote:

The guy I used is named Childress.

He is a Yamaha certified mechanic, top notch, really, and does service
and winterizing, too.

His phone number is 13015354352. That's his cell. Usually his inbox is
full, but he calls back via caller ID.

He travels in a step van and has everything with him. Last year, I paid
$8 a foot for wrapping, $7.50 the year before. He does his work in your
driveway. But I don't know if he will drive to Virginia.

I thought he did a better wrapping job than Tri-State, and I'm a fan of
Tri-State. I believe they are charging $14 a foot these days.

Good luck.

Thanks. I'll give him a call. For a $90 savings, it may be worth pulling my boat
up there.
--

I hope your day is simply spectacular!

John H

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:31:14 -0400, Secular Humouresque wrote:

The guy I used is named Childress.

He is a Yamaha certified mechanic, top notch, really, and does service
and winterizing, too.

His phone number is 13015354352. That's his cell. Usually his inbox is
full, but he calls back via caller ID.

He travels in a step van and has everything with him. Last year, I paid
$8 a foot for wrapping, $7.50 the year before. He does his work in your
driveway. But I don't know if he will drive to Virginia.

I thought he did a better wrapping job than Tri-State, and I'm a fan of
Tri-State. I believe they are charging $14 a foot these days.

Good luck.

Childress will be here this week, with his 55gal drum so he can do the service
in my driveway.

On 10/25/10 10:37 AM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:31:14 -0400, Secular wrote:

The guy I used is named Childress.

He is a Yamaha certified mechanic, top notch, really, and does service
and winterizing, too.

His phone number is 13015354352. That's his cell. Usually his inbox is
full, but he calls back via caller ID.

He travels in a step van and has everything with him. Last year, I paid
$8 a foot for wrapping, $7.50 the year before. He does his work in your
driveway. But I don't know if he will drive to Virginia.

I thought he did a better wrapping job than Tri-State, and I'm a fan of
Tri-State. I believe they are charging $14 a foot these days.

Good luck.

Childress will be here this week, with his 55gal drum so he can do the service
in my driveway.

What's he getting for shrinkwrap this year? About the same?

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:39:14 -0400, Secular Humouresque wrote:

[...]

He's going to do the winterization, oil, lower service and shrink wrap for $350.
Sounds fair to me, and I'll be here to watch him do it.
--

I hope your day is simply spectacular!

John H

On Oct 25, 2:00*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:43:52 -0400, John H
wrote:

[...]

Great going guys!

Can peace in the middle east be far off *;-)

Great Going? Your calling Scott Ingersoll trying to LOOK like a decent
human being " great going" ?

The little **** is just itching to let loose on someone. That's the
way he is, a ****ING COWARD.

He deserves nothing, but a dozen, well-placed kicks to the head. Panty
Goddess ****.

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

I am not the coward.. Thought you were coming here before Christmas to
get your balls blown off? Hope you come, I have plenty of well
documented direct threats you have made, I am sure self defense will not
be hard to prove...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Here we go again!

On Oct 25, 10:49*pm, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article 0a6912de-8ad6-475d-a661-1c6ca923eb55
@h7g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:

[...]

Ya, I'm coming down there so you can " send me home in a box".
Remember THAT threat, asshole? Your " defense " has just been shot
full of holes, dip****.

I'll continue my tirade until you are gone. If that takes forever...so
be it.

You are still a coward, and hiding under your desk. All your
derogatory remarks about Harry, calling him a coward for stating that
anyone who tried to gain entry of his house would be shot..... I'll
bet your ownership of a gun makes you think your Penis is bigger. When
I said you needed your head slammed off the pavement a few times, I'm
talking bare hands. Something I see you could never handle, coward.
You were most likely the little fat kid in school who carried a stick,
and **** his pants frequently....

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

On Oct 25, 3:56*pm, Secular Humouresque wrote:
On 10/25/10 3:42 PM, wrote:

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:01:29 -0400, I am Tosk
*wrote:

Great going guys!

Can peace in the middle east be far off *;-)

... or Pearl Harbor...snerk... ok, ok, I'll stop...

I would really like to see the level of hostility dial down a notch or
two.
Everyone really seems to be pretty good people. We should be able to
be nicer to each other.

I guess I am starting to sound like Rodney King. *;-)

The troika of id spoofers is still active and hostile. Virtually
everyone else so far seems to be in a more hospitable mood.

Some people can control themselves and others...can't.- Hide quoted text -

If you can't filter one guy, you are really not serious about this
stuff...

The shrink has come... Boater General 4 November 28th 08 08:06 PM
Shrink wrap vs no shrink wrap EUI General 4 October 31st 05 09:34 PM
shrink wrap Ashlandoregon Boat Building 2 December 7th 03 07:21 PM
shrink wrap Ashlandoregon General 0 December 7th 03 07:47 AM
DIY Shrink Wrap Derek Rowell Cruising 8 November 30th 03 01:36 AM