Default New Treatment Developed for Narcissistic Personality Disorder!

The Harvard Medical Review announced today that a promising new
treatment protocol for NPD has shown a high degree of efficacy in a
Phase 2 trial. Although details have not been supplied, the protocol
essentially involves locking the patient in a basement room with a
computer that is connected to the Internet. Details to follow as
available.

"GCBoater" wrote in message
The Harvard Medical Review announced today that a promising new
treatment protocol for NPD has shown a high degree of efficacy in a
Phase 2 trial. Although details have not been supplied, the protocol
essentially involves locking the patient in a basement room with a
computer that is connected to the Internet. Details to follow as
available.

How is this treatment working out for you?

On Oct 16, 9:05*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"GCBoater" wrote in message

The Harvard Medical Review announced today that a promising new
treatment protocol for NPD has shown a high degree of efficacy in a
Phase 2 trial. *Although details have not been supplied, the protocol
essentially involves locking the patient in a basement room with a
computer that is connected to the Internet. *Details to follow as
available.

How is this treatment working out for you?

It's working out very well for me, in fact. Thanks for asking. It
allows me to act out my NPD aggrandizements on unsuspecting usenet
users. Then on the rare occasions my family lets me out of the
basement, I'm less arrogant towards them. I think the Harvard
researchers may be on to something here.

"GCBoater" wrote in message

The Harvard Medical Review announced today that a promising new
treatment protocol for NPD has shown a high degree of efficacy in a
Phase 2 trial. Although details have not been supplied, the protocol
essentially involves locking the patient in a basement room with a
computer that is connected to the Internet. Details to follow as
available.

How is this treatment working out for you?

It's working out very well for me, in fact. Thanks for asking. It
allows me to act out my NPD aggrandizements on unsuspecting usenet
users. Then on the rare occasions my family lets me out of the
basement, I'm less arrogant towards them. I think the Harvard
researchers may be on to something here.

Well Mr GC... post your address.
I'll mail you a quarter so you can call someone who cares.

"GCBoater" wrote in message

The Harvard Medical Review announced today that a promising new
treatment protocol for NPD has shown a high degree of efficacy in a
Phase 2 trial. Although details have not been supplied, the protocol
essentially involves locking the patient in a basement room with a
computer that is connected to the Internet. Details to follow as
available.

How is this treatment working out for you?

It's working out very well for me, in fact. Thanks for asking. It
allows me to act out my NPD aggrandizements on unsuspecting usenet
users. Then on the rare occasions my family lets me out of the
basement, I'm less arrogant towards them. I think the Harvard
researchers may be on to something here.

Well Mr GC... post your address.
I'll mail you a quarter so you can call someone who cares.

My guess is that it would cost that twerp more than a quarter to find
someone who even *pretends* to care. Hell, a decent, licensed,
experienced therapist will run him at least $125 an hour.

--
Guns Don't Kill People -- Fundamentalist Religion Kills People!

m...

"GCBoater" wrote in message

[...]

Right you are!
I'll save my quarter for something worthwhile

"GCBoater" wrote in message

[...]

Guns Don't Kill People -- Fundamentalist Religion Kills People!- Hide quoted text -

Hey Old Timer, did you say you had sold that Hatteras?

On 10/16/10 9:26 AM, GCBoater wrote:
The Harvard Medical Review announced today that a promising new
treatment protocol for NPD has shown a high degree of efficacy in a
Phase 2 trial. Although details have not been supplied, the protocol
essentially involves locking the patient in a basement room with a
computer that is connected to the Internet. Details to follow as
available.

Some people are beyond help. They should just be locked up in the
basement and forgotten.

--
Dr. Karen Grear
Harry's Landlord