Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Hey Larry..........

You want to go for a ride with me on Lake Erie? You fly into London,
Ontario...I'lll drive down from Thamesville, pick you up, and we'll go
for a ride on Erie. Weather be damned, I'll show you what my Boat can
do.
Let me know if you're " man " enough to answer the challenge. I don't
give a **** if there's 50 mile an hour winds blowing from the South
West.
Bring your Gravol, asshole.......

Let see who's " man " enough for the ride. "If " you survive the ride,
I'll beat your ass on the dock when we return.

C'mon, ****....there's your challenge.......

hey Larry Gordon Cruising 1 July 13th 09 01:51 AM
Hey Larry! Bob Furterona Cruising 1 May 30th 08 01:28 AM
Hey Larry Gordon Cruising 8 August 31st 07 04:59 PM
Hey Larry Jim General 0 October 8th 06 04:26 PM