Banned

Location: usa
Send a message via ICQ to Remar
Default Found just not a real resource in the network!

Hey there! I've just run into an awesome website on the net - and just couldn't miss the chance to tell the world about it.
Anybody here who remembers how things used to go back in 1990s when usenet was popular and people were sending pics and messages back and forth in that network through dialup connections?
Well, this is what this site is based on! Boy, I've never seen a collection of content as huge as this before! Dozens or maybe even hundreds of terabytes of high-quality video and photo content, user-friendly navigation system, video clip previews… Alright, you better go and check this site out yourself. By the way, this site is intended for adults, so if you are not 18 yet, better close this topic and pretend you have never seen it, alright? Yeah, I know that spamming is bad - so if you want to hit this site, simply get the link to it in my profile.

teenspetite. c o m

A great resource Frogwatch General 0 April 2nd 10 10:07 PM
Paddler Resource Site Scott General 3 February 24th 07 04:36 AM
New consumer information resource [email protected] General 17 June 17th 05 01:11 AM
AWESOME MOVIE! << I found this movie link in an AOL chatroom. It is based on real evidence and I give it a big thumbs-up. JG ASA 15 April 18th 05 08:46 PM
Looking for resource Dave Van Touring 2 September 18th 03 01:08 PM