Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Secular Humanist...TOSKs ass-lover

On Sep 16, 1:13*pm, Secular Humanist wrote:
In article , says...

On 9/16/10 12:15 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 16, 5:51 am, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
*wrote:
On Sep 16, 4:59 am, *wrote:

On Sep 15, 10:13 pm, I am
wrote:

In articleEJydnbn3BcfsywzRnZ2dnUVZ_uOdn...@giganews. com,
says...

YukonBound wrote:
Oh, oh... I had a typo!! Oh well, hopefully the more intelligent here
will know what I meant I am sure the canadian spell checker queens
will be out in their spotted panties

Hey little gitlieman... you'd better spell Canadian with a capital 'C'!
Despite the fact that it's not a word, you'd better spell girlieman
without a "t" if you want to make your pathetic point, dummy..

Jesus, I don't even have to be here to make Dickson look like an idiot!
He does it all by himself...

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

The same way I don't have to make you look like a Coward...you do THAT
" all by yourself ", Skunky.- Hide quoted text -

Pfffttt. Skunky? Yeah, we know that was the best you could do after
someone pointed out that you look like you have a poodle ****ing on
your head? Try an original insult, if you can come up with one,
yellowteeth! LOL

You cant even recall an insult from your lover Krueger, correctly,
idiot. Nice try, Skunk Head. Hows that faggy skunk tail growing?

Once again, you prove your stupidity, and lack of grey matter. I'll
bet from the appearance of your ****ty pictures on your " Boat
Building Website", that you left most of your brain cells in the 70s
when you were dropping acid. They sure look like it.
Whoever that is accompanying you in that one picture looks like quite
the tramp. Is that Terri?

Funniest of all - Little Man Tosk's boating website is as amateur and
poorly done as it gets, and he touts himself and his wife as website
design experts. And on the site he uses to get website business...he
talks about himself and his wife as the "principals" of the company, yet
he shows another couple in the photo accompanying that blurb.

Little Man Tosk is a talentless slob.

Spoofer alert! I wouldn't call anyone else a talentless slob, what with
me being a fat worthless p.o.s. Hell, I can't even do simple maintenence
on anything I own.

Secular Schmecular Rufus General 0 September 2nd 10 11:25 PM
Scotty's new Lover....or old? Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 26th 06 05:56 PM
Oz's Latest Lover Joe ASA 10 August 31st 04 01:36 AM
wanted wooden boat lover Johan,Manuela&Jonathan Tall Ships 0 April 3rd 04 05:17 PM
Scotty's New Lover Capt.American ASA 12 August 8th 03 03:15 AM