Default Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In article ,
says...

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Secular Humorist wrote:
On 9/7/10 2:38 PM, Jim wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 11:34:18 -0500, Jim wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 19:01:56 -0400, Jim wrote:

It does some odd that several of these posters are caught up in
psychobabble when so many of them have obvious and real
problems
of
their own.
Pot kettle black?

That's the old flajim trying to reclaim the name "Jim."

And just by coincidence you are both posting from the same news
service user account? Not likely.

Wrong. eternal-september allows you to put anything you want in the
"from" field. You don't know which account it's coming from.
Easy for him to pretend to be me, the real Jim.
He doesn't use the same version newsreader, but he could.
Maybe he'll even buy a Mac so he can do a better job spoofing
Krause.
You never know what Loogys will do. They're crazy whatever the
name.

Anyway, I don't talk to Harry, Don, Larry, deplume or Tosk.
That's always a fruitless pursuit.
Cut Tosk off about a week ago because he just don't make any sense.
Might as well talk to my parakeet.
You know how all of the above resemble talking birds.
There's more I didn't mention. Not worth it.
Easy enough to know if it's a Loogy trying to be me if you see him
talking to any of those boombahs, and using my name.

That's a sure sign it's the old flajim or one of the other Loogys.
The crazies.
I'm the only Jim here. And a real nice guy too.
A real boater like you, but without that big boat of yours.
FYI, flajim was never a Jim. Just a James, that's all.
Same as Loogy is just a Kevin. They can't escape their history.

Jim - Thought you should know the truth. If you don't like that,
blame
the crazy spoofers, not your good buddy Jim.

1. Many newsreader posting clients allow the user to put whatever
they
want in the "from" column and also in the "user agent" field.

2. Is it Loogy? Is it not? Does it matter? Several of the "Harry"
spoofers think and write just as poorly as loogy, identically, as a
matter of fact.

3. I recall flajim being flajim, not "James."

4. Loogy spent years here denying he was "Kevin." No one believed
him.

I did run interference for Loogy for awhile. But he turned out to be a
sack of schitt.

Spoofer alert! I hate loogy because he refuses to believe my tales and
actually uncovered a couple as lies, the *******.

Looney couldn't uncover his own bed without his wife's help.

Who is "Looney"? Oh, wait, I remember, that's all you do here is call
names and *by a typo ferret*.

How do you "by a typo ferret" ??

Nice one, Typo Ferret!