Default storm is over

the storm has passed..the evening is nice...the bay is active with a
rolling surf...but it's very pretty tonite...

"bpuharic" wrote in message
the storm has passed..the evening is nice...the bay is active with a
rolling surf...but it's very pretty tonite...

For us, it's still a wait.
I believe around 1300 hrs tomorrow, but halifax doesn't expect anything like
hurricane Juan, that caused so much damage in Sept 2003.
I was without electricity for 6 days & nights.

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 23:27:45 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .
the storm has passed..the evening is nice...the bay is active with a
rolling surf...but it's very pretty tonite...

For us, it's still a wait.
I believe around 1300 hrs tomorrow, but halifax doesn't expect anything like
hurricane Juan, that caused so much damage in Sept 2003.
I was without electricity for 6 days & nights.

how you guys doing? the stars are out here, though it's still very
windy

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 23:27:45 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
. ..
the storm has passed..the evening is nice...the bay is active with a
rolling surf...but it's very pretty tonite...

For us, it's still a wait.
I believe around 1300 hrs tomorrow, but halifax doesn't expect anything
like
hurricane Juan, that caused so much damage in Sept 2003.
I was without electricity for 6 days & nights.

how you guys doing? the stars are out here, though it's still very
windy

Doh... just got knocked off the air for 5 seconds and we're flickering
again.
I'd better type fast.
Earl is back on his original track aiming for the Halifax area after the
weather people insisted he'd travel up the Bay of Fundy.
I think all those bikers attending the annual Digby 'Wharf Rat Rally' scared
him off.
High gusting winds... heavy bands of rain etc at this point.
One report says 29 thousand homes without power already... although I like
to see that confirmed.
I'd better sign off now since I've done my duty to God, Queen and Country.
Keep the riff-raff in check.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 4, 8:41*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"bpuharic" wrote in message

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 23:27:45 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

hope you stay safe, Don.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 3, 7:15*pm, bpuharic wrote:
the storm has passed..the evening is nice...the bay is active with a
rolling surf...but it's very pretty tonite...

That's good to know Bob. Hurricanes arn't cool for anyone. However
they usually send a bunch of rain into the midwest which is always
welcomed. But on the frontlines it's never good.