Default They missed this too...

There was a far left "Goreon" that took over the Discovery building
yesterday down in harries neighborhood. This far left, intolerant
ignorant progressive wanted to kill babies to "save the world". He was a
devout follower of the Church of Al Gore but the minority media has
avoided that calling him "somewhat of an activist", yeah, "somewhat",
LOL..

I guess this proves beyond a doubt how selective the useless minority
media is in this country. Couldn't any of these folks have even stumbled
on someone with some integeriry in the whole industry? Seems they should
be able to, but not...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

There was a far left "Goreon" that took over the Discovery building
yesterday down in harries neighborhood. This far left, intolerant
ignorant progressive wanted to kill babies to "save the world". He was a
devout follower of the Church of Al Gore but the minority media has
avoided that calling him "somewhat of an activist", yeah, "somewhat",
LOL..

I guess this proves beyond a doubt how selective the useless minority
media is in this country. Couldn't any of these folks have even stumbled
on someone with some integeriry in the whole industry? Seems they should
be able to, but not...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

You're a liar. No question about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/01...ters-building/

On 9/2/10 9:07 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

There was a far left "Goreon" that took over the Discovery building
yesterday down in harries neighborhood. This far left, intolerant
ignorant progressive wanted to kill babies to "save the world". He was a
devout follower of the Church of Al Gore but the minority media has
avoided that calling him "somewhat of an activist", yeah, "somewhat",
LOL..

I guess this proves beyond a doubt how selective the useless minority
media is in this country. Couldn't any of these folks have even stumbled
on someone with some integeriry in the whole industry? Seems they should
be able to, but not...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

You're a liar. No question about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/01...ters-building/

I'd say Toskie was on mind-altering drugs, but...that implies he has a
mind. I can't figure out what he is raving about in that post.

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

[...]

He can't figure it out either.

Harry, you missed this... John H[_2_] General 3 September 4th 10 10:30 PM
Maybe a missed opportunity Frogwatch[_2_] General 4 February 13th 09 01:15 AM
Missed out! Don White General 4 March 7th 07 01:22 AM
Titanic - if you missed it. Roger Long Cruising 7 March 5th 06 03:26 AM