Default And the Obama band plays on...

while they don't even bother to re-arrange the deck chairs!

"Obama Gets No Respite From U.S.'s Economic Woes While on Family
Vacation"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...-vacation.html

Between campaigning and vacations, how can the guy get anything done?
Hmm... probably a mixed blessing.

"Jack" wrote in message
while they don't even bother to re-arrange the deck chairs!

"Obama Gets No Respite From U.S.'s Economic Woes While on Family
Vacation"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...-vacation.html

Between campaigning and vacations, how can the guy get anything done?
Hmm... probably a mixed blessing.

Hmmm... you're a moron. His polling numbers are similar to that Republican
failure Ronald Raygun.

On Aug 23, 5:02*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:45:10 -0700, "nom=de=plume"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...respite-from-u....

Between campaigning and vacations, how can the guy get anything done?
Hmm... probably a mixed blessing.

Hmmm... you're a moron. His polling numbers are similar to that Republican
failure Ronald Raygun.

FDR was probably the last president with good numbers at this point in
his administration.

What moron brought up polling numbers? The point is our POTUS is on
vacation while the ship sinks.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:18:11 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

while they don't even bother to re-arrange the deck chairs!

"Obama Gets No Respite From U.S.'s Economic Woes While on Family
Vacation"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...-vacation.html

Between campaigning and vacations, how can the guy get anything done?
Hmm... probably a mixed blessing.

ronald reagan spent more time on vacation than any other president

oh. he was white....

In article bf3295b3-d872-4c81-ac96-
,
says...

wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
while they don't even bother to re-arrange the deck chairs!

"Obama Gets No Respite From U.S.'s Economic Woes While on Family
Vacation"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...respite-from-u...

Between campaigning and vacations, how can the guy get anything done?
Hmm... probably a mixed blessing.

Hmmm... you're a moron. His polling numbers are similar to that Republican
failure Ronald Raygun.

FDR was probably the last president with good numbers at this point in
his administration.

What moron brought up polling numbers? The point is our POTUS is on
vacation while the ship sinks.

He is just there for the perks.. Figures we owe it to him somehow. Of
course I still doubt they will load up half of the Whitehouse furniture
and fixtures like Billary did...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

wrote:

wrote in message
while they don't even bother to re-arrange the deck chairs!

"Obama Gets No Respite From U.S.'s Economic Woes While on Family
Vacation"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...respite-from-u...

Between campaigning and vacations, how can the guy get anything done?
Hmm... probably a mixed blessing.

Hmmm... you're a moron. His polling numbers are similar to that Republican
failure Ronald Raygun.

FDR was probably the last president with good numbers at this point in
his administration.

What moron brought up polling numbers? The point is our POTUS is on
vacation while the ship sinks.

He is just there for the perks.. Figures we owe it to him somehow. Of
course I still doubt they will load up half of the Whitehouse furniture
and fixtures like Billary did...

You still live right near that cemetery?

wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
while they don't even bother to re-arrange the deck chairs!

"Obama Gets No Respite From U.S.'s Economic Woes While on Family
Vacation"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...respite-from-u...

Between campaigning and vacations, how can the guy get anything done?
Hmm... probably a mixed blessing.

Hmmm... you're a moron. His polling numbers are similar to that
Republican
failure Ronald Raygun.

FDR was probably the last president with good numbers at this point in
his administration.

What moron brought up polling numbers? The point is our POTUS is on
vacation while the ship sinks.

Like Bush for 1/3 of his presidency? I thought presidents were never really
on vacation? Oh wait, you're a liar and an idiot.

wrote:

while they don't even bother to re-arrange the deck chairs!

"Obama Gets No Respite From U.S.'s Economic Woes While on Family
Vacation"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...-vacation.html

Between campaigning and vacations, how can the guy get anything done?
Hmm... probably a mixed blessing.

ronald reagan spent more time on vacation than any other president

oh. he was white....

I thought it was Bush..

wrote:

wrote in message

while they don't even bother to re-arrange the deck chairs!

"Obama Gets No Respite From U.S.'s Economic Woes While on Family
Vacation"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...-vacation.html

Between campaigning and vacations, how can the guy get anything done?
Hmm... probably a mixed blessing.

Hmmm... you're a moron. His polling numbers are similar to that Republican
failure Ronald Raygun.

FDR was probably the last president with good numbers at this point in
his administration.

She's putting down Reagan? This is a real leader who speaks with
sincerity, not a teleprompter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wusg...layer_embedded

wrote:

wrote in message

while they don't even bother to re-arrange the deck chairs!

"Obama Gets No Respite From U.S.'s Economic Woes While on Family
Vacation"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...-vacation.html

Between campaigning and vacations, how can the guy get anything done?
Hmm... probably a mixed blessing.
Hmmm... you're a moron. His polling numbers are similar to that
Republican
failure Ronald Raygun.

FDR was probably the last president with good numbers at this point in
his administration.

She's putting down Reagan? This is a real leader who speaks with
sincerity, not a teleprompter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wusg...layer_embedded

Reagan used teleprompters. I saw him speak twice at organizational
"lunches" in DC, and the teleprompters were up at running. There also
are news articles about Reagan's use of same. Reagan's strength as a
speaker was that he sounded sincere when he was shoveling his right-wing
bull****. In his first term, he could memorize short speeches, but when
he drifted or was pushed off script, he stumbled. Later he used
teleprompters heavily because his memory was fading.

Hey...how's your boat running? You know, the one you don't have.