BoatBanter.com

-   -   What's with math school teachers. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/117525-whats-math-school-teachers.html)

I am Tosk August 24th 10 01:22 AM

What's with math school teachers.

In article ,
says...

Secular Humanist wrote:
On 8/22/10 10:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:
Sounds like one of your people, JohnnyH.........
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...d-for-facebook...

What is your basis for that claim?

Johnny's previous posts when he was a substitute math teacher.
Don't you remember anything? Do you really think we just sit here
and make
all our claims up?
Trust me... it's all based on facts presented by the various dopers at
various times.

You are lying, but everyone already knows that...

Actually, little man, the assumption should be, if *you* are making a
pronouncement about someone here, it is bull****.

Herring many times talked about the "deficiencies" of the mostly black
students he was charged with babysitting as a sub teacher.

By the way, do you have an explanation for using the identical
language about facilities and equipment on your website as at least a
half dozen other websites do? I don't mean similar language...I mean
identical language. I posted one such example over the weekend...there
are others.

And who are those folks in those staff photos? They certainly aren't
you or any member of your "staff."

Looks like fraudulent advertising to me.

Stock photos are on many websites, asshole.

http://www.ullico.com/about-ullico

LOL! WAFA

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Secular Humanist August 24th 10 01:37 AM

What's with math school teachers.

On 8/23/10 8:22 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In article1rKdncAEDKa2ku7RnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:
[...]

The last time I looked at the ULLICO site, most of the photos were of
employers or investors or union work crews or clients. I'm sure there
must be a stock photo or two in there.

On your site, *all* the photos are of people who do not work for you,
and all the descriptions of facilities are of facilities and equipment
that does not belong to you. But you are stating they do, in order to
convince customers (hah!) and potential customers your little webhosting
site is more than the nothing it is. Is that fraud?

Last spring, I moved a new client from one web hosting service to
another. It's facilities are for real. Yours are not.

YukonBound August 24th 10 03:06 AM

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...facebook-post/

What is your basis for that claim?

Johnny's previous posts when he was a substitute math teacher.
Don't you remember anything? Do you really think we just sit here and
make all our claims up?
Trust me... it's all based on facts presented by the various dopers at
various times.

Was he fired? Did he post to Facebook before it existed?

Who is "we"? You must be trying to involve others in this huge lie.

Post your "facts", liar, I'll wait...........

Just did...and another fact counterman..... that Margaret must be an angel
putting up with your sorry ass.

John H[_2_] August 24th 10 12:06 PM

On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, * wrote:
* wrote in message

news:D_udneO0pKSPLOzRnZ2dnUVZ_uCdnZ2d@giganews .com...

YukonBound wrote:
Sounds like one of your people, JohnnyH.........
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...d-for-facebook...

What is your basis for that claim?

Johnny's previous posts when he was a substitute math teacher.
Don't you remember anything? *Do you really think we just sit here and make
all our claims up?
Trust me... it's all based on facts presented by the various dopers at
various times.

You are lying, but everyone already knows that...

Actually, little man, the assumption should be, if *you* are making a
pronouncement about someone here, it is bull****.

Herring many times talked about the "deficiencies" of the mostly black
students he was charged with babysitting as a sub teacher.

Show an instance, liar.

Harry, can you not see how low you go to gain attention? Doesn't that concern
you even a little?

Get some help.

Sorry, herring, but I'm not into dumpster diving.

Bull****, the dumpster is the only place you'd feel at home.

You're a joke, Harry. And not even a decent one. It must be miserable
knowing what others think of you.

Go tell lies to Donny. He'll believe anything you say.

WAFL!

Secular Humanist August 24th 10 12:41 PM

On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:
[...]

When confronted, cowardly racists like you usually make special efforts
to deny their racism. You, obviously, fit the mold. And I do mean mold.

Oh, as for the *feelings* of right-wing conservatrash, well, I consider
the source, and dismiss them. Note I said "feelings," not "thoughts."
Most of you don't actually have "thoughts." If any of you were worthy
people of good moral character, I might be concerned, but...you're not.

Harry ? August 24th 10 01:40 PM

What's with math school teachers.

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:
[...]

Cowardly isn't a word you should be bandying around. Morals and character
seem to be lacking in your persona, so where do you get the authority to
judge others? Your thoughts with regard to rec.boats seem to be destructive
rather than constructive. So why are you here? Your thoughts would be
ripped to shreds in a political forum where you would be expected to present
logical and compelling arguements. I guess you don't have the brains to
handle it, so you spew the party line on rec.boats like a good little
sheeple.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

John H[_2_] August 24th 10 10:50 PM

On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:
[...]

Harold. I've neither confirmed nor denied your garbage. I simply suggested you
prove your point, which you seem unable to do.

Now, I've responded to you much more than you deserve.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

I am Tosk August 24th 10 11:07 PM

On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:
[...]

Why would you address it. Let him bury himself, it's just more proof
that his is not to be taken seriously, he is a liar...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Secular Humanist August 25th 10 12:16 AM

What's with math school teachers.

On 8/24/10 6:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:
[...]

Still defrauding customers with your false "facilities" claims?

Secular Humanist August 25th 10 12:18 AM

On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:
[...]

The working brains here are aware of your racism.