Default Barney admits he made a mistake on Fannie and Freddie!

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 09:08:02 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ts_106844.html

Here's a good quote from the article:

"Then there's this head-scratching detail: In an absolutely outrageous
move last Christmas Eve, President Obama signed off on $42 million in
bonuses for the top 12 Fannie and Freddie executives, including $6
million apiece for the two CEOs."

WTF???

if memory serves, i believe this was required by the contract
regarding the bailout. he may have had no choice
mmc mmc is offline

wrote:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ts_106844.html

Here's a good quote from the article:

"Then there's this head-scratching detail: In an absolutely outrageous
move last Christmas Eve, President Obama signed off on $42 million in
bonuses for the top 12 Fannie and Freddie executives, including $6
million apiece for the two CEOs."

WTF???

if memory serves, i believe this was required by the contract
regarding the bailout. he may have had no choice

WTF? These guys needed a bail out and in order to give it to them the Gov't
had to agree on huge bonuses?
Top officers of any failed institution should be shown the door, not a bag
of cash, especially not tax money.
How did we get this stupid? If a ship runs aground, the Captain gets fired,
not a GD reward!

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

wrote:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ts_106844.html

Here's a good quote from the article:

"Then there's this head-scratching detail: In an absolutely outrageous
move last Christmas Eve, President Obama signed off on $42 million in
bonuses for the top 12 Fannie and Freddie executives, including $6
million apiece for the two CEOs."

WTF???

if memory serves, i believe this was required by the contract
regarding the bailout. he may have had no choice

WTF? These guys needed a bail out and in order to give it to them the
Gov't had to agree on huge bonuses?
Top officers of any failed institution should be shown the door, not a bag
of cash, especially not tax money.
How did we get this stupid? If a ship runs aground, the Captain gets
fired, not a GD reward!

it's rotten to the core and really does show who runs the country.

mmc mmc is offline

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

wrote:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ts_106844.html

Here's a good quote from the article:

"Then there's this head-scratching detail: In an absolutely outrageous
move last Christmas Eve, President Obama signed off on $42 million in
bonuses for the top 12 Fannie and Freddie executives, including $6
million apiece for the two CEOs."

WTF???

if memory serves, i believe this was required by the contract
regarding the bailout. he may have had no choice

WTF? These guys needed a bail out and in order to give it to them the
Gov't had to agree on huge bonuses?
Top officers of any failed institution should be shown the door, not a
bag of cash, especially not tax money.
How did we get this stupid? If a ship runs aground, the Captain gets
fired, not a GD reward!

it's rotten to the core and really does show who runs the country.

Yep, and it's not our elected officials.

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:37:41 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ts_106844.html

Here's a good quote from the article:

"Then there's this head-scratching detail: In an absolutely outrageous
move last Christmas Eve, President Obama signed off on $42 million in
bonuses for the top 12 Fannie and Freddie executives, including $6
million apiece for the two CEOs."

WTF???

if memory serves, i believe this was required by the contract
regarding the bailout. he may have had no choice

WTF? These guys needed a bail out and in order to give it to them the Gov't
had to agree on huge bonuses?

yeah. look at who took over fannie mae when it got the govt bailout.
the CEO was bascially bribed out of retirement.

In article 13938ff4-4a8a-49d8-8f7f-e6bf4ce761ec@
5g2000yqz.googlegroups.com, says...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ts_106844.html

Here's a good quote from the article:

"Then there's this head-scratching detail: In an absolutely outrageous
move last Christmas Eve, President Obama signed off on $42 million in
bonuses for the top 12 Fannie and Freddie executives, including $6
million apiece for the two CEOs."

WTF???

Where is the confusion. Obama has been paying off the people who
supported his run for president, and taking it from everyone else... He
is a pig.

You think Franken was bad, watch for the cheating this year. The Dems
know if they lose the house and senate, the dirty crim will be
impeached, and possibly shot for treason...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

On 8/21/10 6:14 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In article13938ff4-4a8a-49d8-8f7f-e6bf4ce761ec@
5g2000yqz.googlegroups.com, says...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ts_106844.html

Here's a good quote from the article:

"Then there's this head-scratching detail: In an absolutely outrageous
move last Christmas Eve, President Obama signed off on $42 million in
bonuses for the top 12 Fannie and Freddie executives, including $6
million apiece for the two CEOs."

WTF???

Where is the confusion. Obama has been paying off the people who
supported his run for president, and taking it from everyone else... He
is a pig.

You think Franken was bad, watch for the cheating this year. The Dems
know if they lose the house and senate, the dirty crim will be
impeached, and possibly shot for treason...

And here we have yet another example that demonstrates Scott Ingersoll
is five cans short of a six pack. The little man obviously hates America.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:18:22 -0400, Secular Humanist
wrote:

[...]

42 million. How's that compare with what we've given Haliburton and
neo Christian Eric Price to kill people?

wrote:

[...]

I think he is Eric Prince, not Price, if you are referring to the
slimeball who ran what was called Blackwater.

It's not just Halliburton that made out like a bandit with Bush's
mistaken war.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

Yes, I knew it was Prince, missed the n. I'm sure there's a long list
of Christian soldiers who took scads of money in a valiant effort to
fight the evils of Islam.

Fannie's at it again Moose General 2 June 22nd 10 01:53 AM
More Barney John H[_2_] General 1 June 25th 09 09:13 PM
Barney F. Ken Marino ASA 0 October 4th 08 01:17 AM
McCain aide linked to Freddie Scandal Charles Momsen ASA 0 September 24th 08 04:44 PM
Whoops...McCain's Campaign Manager Lobbied for Freddie & Fannie A Real Boater General 0 September 23rd 08 01:12 AM