Default The Skinny on Who Runs this Country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1...ayer_embedded#!

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1...ayer_embedded#!

Gotta admit... sure seems that way up here too... especially when the
conservatives are in power.

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1...ayer_embedded#!

Carlin is amazing.

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1...ayer_embedded#!

Carlin is amazing.

I guess once a year we can agree on something.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1...ayer_embedded#!

Carlin is amazing.

I guess once a year we can agree on something.

We've already agreed that you're a moron. What more do you want!

Harry ? wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1...ayer_embedded#!

Carlin is amazing.

I guess once a year we can agree on something.

Except that he's dead so it would be "was amazing".

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1...ayer_embedded#!

Carlin is amazing.

I guess once a year we can agree on something.

We've already agreed that you're a moron. What more do you want!

Who's we?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

People with 1/2 brain and greater. This excludes you.

"Larry" wrote in message
Harry ? wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1...ayer_embedded#!

Carlin is amazing.

I guess once a year we can agree on something.

Except that he's dead so it would be "was amazing".

Except that his words live on. FYI, you're a nitwit.

On 8/21/2010 6:43 AM, Secular Humanist wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1...ayer_embedded#!

Trust George Carlin to tell it as it is.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

Ultimate skinny water boat drive mmc General 12 April 6th 10 12:48 AM
It runs! And, THANKS! JohnH General 1 May 1st 06 12:45 AM
( OT ) Runs in the family Jim, General 1 April 24th 05 01:27 AM