Default I finally did it!

I just placed my order on a new Plasma TV.

http://tinyurl.com/my85tv

I have been lusting after this TV for awhile, and finally pulled the
trigger.

Now I need some help finding a really nice Home Theater sound system to
go along with this new baby. Any suggestions?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

On 8/20/10 6:31 PM, Harry  wrote:
I just placed my order on a new Plasma TV.

http://tinyurl.com/my85tv

I have been lusting after this TV for awhile, and finally pulled the
trigger.

Now I need some help finding a really nice Home Theater sound system to
go along with this new baby. Any suggestions?

PS - I will keep you updated on the delivery and the installation. I
really can't wait to see this.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

On 8/20/10 9:55 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:31:16 -0400, Harry
wrote:

I just placed my order on a new Plasma TV.

http://tinyurl.com/my85tv

I have been lusting after this TV for awhile, and finally pulled the
trigger.

Now I need some help finding a really nice Home Theater sound system to
go along with this new baby. Any suggestions?

Take one of your old PCs and hook it up to the TV. They all have VGA
these days. Then you can get internet shows directly to the TV. It
also makes a good platform for music if you have the theater sound
system.

You are kidding. Why in the world would I connect an old PC to an 85"
HDTV Plasma Flat Panel? If that is the best you can do, don't waste my
time with your silly ass response.

On Aug 20, 5:31Â*pm, Harry  wrote:
I just placed my order on a new Plasma TV.

http://tinyurl.com/my85tv

I have been lusting after this TV for awhile, and finally pulled the
trigger.

Now I need some help finding a really nice Home Theater sound system to
go along with this new baby. Â*Any suggestions?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

That should be absolutely terrific for displaying photos of the "owls
down on the creek."

wrote:

I just placed my order on a new Plasma TV.

http://tinyurl.com/my85tv

I have been lusting after this TV for awhile, and finally pulled the
trigger.

Now I need some help finding a really nice Home Theater sound system to
go along with this new baby. Any suggestions?

Take one of your old PCs and hook it up to the TV. They all have VGA
these days. Then you can get internet shows directly to the TV. It
also makes a good platform for music if you have the theater sound
system.

You are kidding. Why in the world would I connect an old PC to an 85"
HDTV Plasma Flat Panel? If that is the best you can do, don't waste my
time with your silly ass response.

Huh? Why would you not connect your PC to the sound system and the TV?
Record movies on the PVR and play them back when you want? If wire is an
issue, use wireless. Works for me.

Why the **** would I connect an old PC to a $30,000 TV? I was really
hoping that I would get some serious answers from some people with an IQ
over 70.

wrote:

[...]

Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

On 8/21/10 2:02 AM, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

If you have a PC fast enough to run XP it is plenty fast enough to
stream HD from the internet. That is where content is going to come
from in the future anyway, why not get ahead of the curve.

If I wanted to do that, I would go out and buy a new Mac Pro, that way I
could have an extra computer for any visiting guest. I could have it
integrated into my home network and use it download music and videos via
Limewire. Until I do that, I will just continue to use my cable system
for programing content.

If you would open your ears, instead of lecturing to me, you would
realize the question I asked was what SOUND SYSTEM, SHOULD I CONNECT TO
MY HOME THEATER. Did you hear it that time?

I am looking at this system, but am not sure if this is the right one.

http://tinyurl.com/hanksounds

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

GF, your chain is being yanked.

wrote:

[...]

You're being played by an ID Spoofer.
mmc mmc is offline

wrote:

[...]

especially about the 30k tv.

Finally!!! Wizard of Woodstock General 3 August 3rd 09 01:49 PM
Finally, somebody gets it... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 3 April 14th 08 07:19 PM
Finally! KLC Lewis Cruising 8 April 23rd 07 07:27 PM
Finally Getting It Bobsprit ASA 5 December 27th 04 08:37 PM
Finally used the RF Parallax Cruising 20 November 3rd 03 05:56 AM