Default More Racism...

The liberals seem to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.....

So, the customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"

The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"

The guy (clearly offended) says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something.
If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian? Or if I
had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had
asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?' If I asked for some Irish
whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

The clerk says, "Well, no, I probably wouldn't!"

With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why did you ask
me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?"

The clerk replied, "Because you're in Home Depot."

--

John H

On 8/17/2010 4:56 PM, John H wrote:

The liberals seem to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.....

Because they have no way to justify the insanity of Obamanomics and the
utter failures in getting the economy moving. Results don't mater to
liberals, just excuses in playing the race card.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 8/17/2010 4:56 PM, John H wrote:

The liberals seem to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these
days.....

Because they have no way to justify the insanity of Obamanomics and the
utter failures in getting the economy moving. Results don't mater to
liberals, just excuses in playing the race card.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

Yep. You're a moron.

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:01:46 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 8/17/2010 4:56 PM, John H wrote:

The liberals seem to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.....

Because they have no way to justify the insanity of Obamanomics and the
utter failures in getting the economy moving. Results don't mater to
liberals, just excuses in playing the race card.

except, of course, kluxers like you blame obama for everything
including the civil war

that's racism

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

More real racism John H[_2_] General 63 August 10th 10 10:51 AM
True Racism John H[_2_] General 36 July 11th 10 10:28 PM
More conservative racism... John H[_2_] General 0 April 29th 10 12:18 AM
Cure for Racism [email protected] General 4 May 24th 09 11:39 AM