Default Blagojevic not guilty of 23 charges

In article 1bd60ad9-ecfc-42f4-8e2c-5c5c46415d43
@g17g2000yqe.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 17, 7:32*pm, "Harry ?" wrote:
"Harry ?" wrote in message

On 8/17/10 6:41 PM, Harry @ news.east.earthlink.met wrote:
"Harry" wrote in message

CHICAGO ? Rod R. Blagojevich, the ousted former governor of Illinois,
was convicted on Tuesday of making false statements to the Federal
Bureau of Investigation, but the jury in the corruption case against
him also reported that it was hopelessly deadlocked on 23 out of 24
counts against him.

Former Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich of Illinois and his wife, Patti,
arrived to hear the verdict in his corruption trial in Chicago on
Tuesday.

The jury?s findings, which came on the 14th day of deliberation, were
seen as a victory for Mr. Blagojevich and his defense team and a
significant setback for federal authorities, who arrested Mr.
Blagojevich almost two years ago to stop what they described
unambiguously as ?a political corruption crime spree,? including
attempts to sell the appointment to fill the Senate seat once held by
President Obama.

?The conduct would make Lincoln roll over in his grave,? Patrick J.
Fitzgerald, the United States attorney for the Northern District of
Illinois, said of Mr. Blagojevich at the time.

Judge James B. Zagel accepted the jury?s verdict on the false
statements count on Tuesday and declared a mistrial on the remaining
counts, the bulk of the case. Federal prosecutors said immediately
that they will try Mr. Blagojevich once more.

--

I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

Sonny, do you know the difference between hung jury and not guilty? Ask
your little legal beagle girlfriend. Man, you're stupid.

You stupid little *****z. *He was not found guilty, hence he is not
guilty. * You embarrass yourself in all of your posts.

--

I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

Sorry Bozo. He has not been declared not guilty and plans are underway to re
try him. Does that sound like he is not guilty? Come on, show us that you
really do have a working brain.

Heh. He'd have to have a brain to do that.

You understand with Harry it's not about truth or even facts, it's about
politics... The freak has nothing else...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

On 8/17/10 9:15 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

You understand with Harry it's not about truth or even facts, it's about
politics... The freak has nothing else...

Poor little man tosk...no education, no job, no prospects, no money, no
future, no retirement, no brains...

And that ISP/website you keep bragging about? It's bull****, just like
you and your entire life.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 17, 5:33*pm, Harry wrote:
[...]

Oh, they'll regroup and go back after him, but whether he's guilty of
anything else (besides lying tot he FBI) or not, at least he's out of
Illinois politics. Pretty bad when his own party didn't like him.....

"Harry " wrote in message
"Harry" wrote in message

[...]

Legally once you have been found not guilty you are NOT GUILTY until they
find you guilty.

--

I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

Did your little legal beagle tell you that? Snerk

On Aug 17, 8:26*pm, Harry  wrote:
On 8/17/10 9:15 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

You understand with Harry it's not about truth or even facts, it's about
politics... The freak has nothing else...

Poor little man tosk...no education, no job, no prospects, no money, no
future, no retirement, no brains...

And that ISP/website you keep bragging about? It's bull****, just like
you and your entire life.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

"Bull****," eh Krausie?

Of course there is no bull**** involved in: Yale / Lobster boat / Dr-
Dr-Dr / Owls / Hatteras / Working for Bush / Rounding the Horn /
etc. / etc. / etc.

wrote in message

[...]

Everyone I know says he is not guilty of any crimes.

wrote in message

[...]

Could that be because everyone you know is either a thief, thug, or
politician?
Have we decriminalized crime now?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message

[...]

It's about me being noticed.

Harry  wrote:
On 8/17/10 9:15 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

You understand with Harry it's not about truth or even facts, it's about
politics... The freak has nothing else...

Poor little man tosk...no education, no job, no prospects, no money,
no future, no retirement, no brains...

And that ISP/website you keep bragging about? It's bull****, just like
you and your entire life.

That's an odd statement from the undisputed king of lies.

wrote in message

[...]

Don White and your owl?