Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default What's with all this animosity?

Back from a tryst cut short, for reasons that are not hard to imagine, our
resident idiot had these things to say:

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did good in
Chile. Torture anyone recently?

You don't have the brains to guess.

You have mental problems. Get a life.

Oh, I get it... a smarmy ass just like you!

Hahahahaha...thanks!

You're a liar. You can't help but read what I post.

I don't have to guess that you're a moron.

Using my own quote over and over by you qualifies you as a small-minded
moron. It's the best you can do. I get it.

Like I said, you've got mental problems. Feel free to keep posting. I won't
be reading them.

Whatever you say spoofer/moron.

As usual, lying doesn't get you very far...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...reid-1517.html

I really think you're beyond stupid.

Adolf created the VW.
I used to own one.
Therefore, I must be Adolf.

He has a small pee pee, apparently.

But, those strip clubs near GZ are ok with you. Oh and the "other" mosque
just four blocks away isn't ok either. They've only been there 40 years.
Keep on with your right-wing bs. It makes you look so smart!

More likely, you're a bit too much of a moron to fit in there.

Give us a break. You can't afford a rental spot for your single-wide.

Yeah, thanks Bush for making it really, really difficult for an intelligent,
forward looking guy.

Yeah, coming from a moron like you, that's telling us!

Never mind. You're just an idiot.

But you're not a voting man. You're a voting (maybe) idiot.

Hey! You're a moron.

You're illiterate.

Vacation was grand. I got lucky ;-). And Ill post more about this later.

Get your head out of your ass and start thinking for yourself!

Again you're a stupid little man. You must be very happy now!

Certainly you're uncertain about your own sexuality.

You're one sick puppy that's for sure. Feel free to keep posting about me if
it really turns you on little man.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID