Default By the way...

On Aug 16, 8:49*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

You notice that he refuses to actually answer my question? He and Nuckles
and "Larry" claim they aren't reading my posts. They're liars of course.

Liar!! I have never claimed that I'm not reading anything here. It's
just pointless to argue with an idiot.

If the mosque builders had any respect and feelings for others, they'd
stop their plans, look for another site, and set up a fund of about $1
million that would help the children of the people that died in the
towers. That would help to build a bridge of peace and
understanding. Instead, they want to fan the flames.

Again, buh-bye.

On 8/16/10 9:07 PM, Jack wrote:
On Aug 16, 8:49 pm, wrote:

You notice that he refuses to actually answer my question? He and Nuckles
and "Larry" claim they aren't reading my posts. They're liars of course.

Liar!! I have never claimed that I'm not reading anything here. It's
just pointless to argue with an idiot.

Which is why I simply dismiss the right-wing vomit you post here.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

On Aug 16, 9:31Â*pm, Harry  wrote:
On 8/16/10 9:07 PM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 16, 8:49 pm, Â*wrote:

You notice that he refuses to actually answer my question? He and Nuckles
and "Larry" claim they aren't reading my posts. They're liars of course.

Liar!! Â*I have never claimed that I'm not reading anything here. Â*It's
just pointless to argue with an idiot.

Which is why I simply dismiss the right-wing vomit you post here.

Liar!! You post replies to almost everything I write. It's your
narcissism.

Besides, she already said she didn't like old and fat, so you don't
have a chance, knight of the low transom.

On 8/16/10 9:49 PM, Jack wrote:
On Aug 16, 9:31 pm, Harry wrote:
On 8/16/10 9:07 PM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 16, 8:49 pm, wrote:

You notice that he refuses to actually answer my question? He and Nuckles
and "Larry" claim they aren't reading my posts. They're liars of course.

Liar!! I have never claimed that I'm not reading anything here. It's
just pointless to argue with an idiot.

Which is why I simply dismiss the right-wing vomit you post here.

Liar!! You post replies to almost everything I write. It's your
narcissism.

Besides, she already said she didn't like old and fat, so you don't
have a chance, knight of the low transom.

Dismiss is not a synonym for ignore, braindead. The crap you post is not
worthy of consideration, just derision.

Got it?

"Jack" wrote in message
On Aug 16, 8:49 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

You notice that he refuses to actually answer my question? He and Nuckles
and "Larry" claim they aren't reading my posts. They're liars of course.

Liar!! I have never claimed that I'm not reading anything here. It's
just pointless to argue with an idiot.

If the mosque builders had any respect and feelings for others, they'd
stop their plans, look for another site, and set up a fund of about $1
million that would help the children of the people that died in the
towers. That would help to build a bridge of peace and
understanding. Instead, they want to fan the flames.

Again, buh-bye.

Again, answer my questions. I bet you won't.

"Jack" wrote in message
On Aug 16, 9:31 pm, Harry  wrote:
On 8/16/10 9:07 PM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 16, 8:49 pm, wrote:

You notice that he refuses to actually answer my question? He and
Nuckles
and "Larry" claim they aren't reading my posts. They're liars of
course.

Liar!! I have never claimed that I'm not reading anything here. It's
just pointless to argue with an idiot.

Which is why I simply dismiss the right-wing vomit you post here.

Liar!! You post replies to almost everything I write. It's your
narcissism.

Besides, she already said she didn't like old and fat, so you don't
have a chance, knight of the low transom.

I don't mind people who are old and fat. I do mind people who are stupid
and/or racists.

On Aug 16, 10:03Â*pm, Harry  wrote:
On 8/16/10 9:49 PM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 16, 9:31 pm, Harry Â*wrote:
On 8/16/10 9:07 PM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 16, 8:49 pm, Â* Â*wrote:

You notice that he refuses to actually answer my question? He and Nuckles
and "Larry" claim they aren't reading my posts. They're liars of course.

Liar!! Â*I have never claimed that I'm not reading anything here. Â*It's
just pointless to argue with an idiot.

Which is why I simply dismiss the right-wing vomit you post here.

Liar!! Â*You post replies to almost everything I write. Â*It's your
narcissism.

Besides, she already said she didn't like old and fat, so you don't
have a chance, knight of the low transom.

Dismiss is not a synonym for ignore, braindead. The crap you post is not
worthy of consideration, just derision.

Got it?

I got that you just had to respond to my post... again.

Got it? :-

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Jack" wrote in message
On Aug 16, 9:31 pm, Harry  wrote:
On 8/16/10 9:07 PM, Jack wrote:

On Aug 16, 8:49 pm, wrote:

You notice that he refuses to actually answer my question? He and
Nuckles
and "Larry" claim they aren't reading my posts. They're liars of
course.

Liar!! I have never claimed that I'm not reading anything here. It's
just pointless to argue with an idiot.

Which is why I simply dismiss the right-wing vomit you post here.

Liar!! You post replies to almost everything I write. It's your
narcissism.

Besides, she already said she didn't like old and fat, so you don't
have a chance, knight of the low transom.

I don't mind people who are old and fat. I do mind people who are stupid
and/or racists.

Then there is a chance with you for me? Did I tell you that my blushing
bride is 18 years my junior? IOW I'm still in the game, if you catch my
drift.