Default Harry Reid calls for back up.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...or-fundraising

How do you like your tea served Mr. Reid? One good lump, or two?

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...or-fundraising

How do you like your tea served Mr. Reid? One good lump, or two?

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did good in
Chile. Torture anyone recently?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-obama-wraps-u...

How do you like your tea served Mr. Reid? One good lump, or two?

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did good in
Chile. Torture anyone recently?

Excellent, D'Plume. You insult me because Reid can't hold his own, his
polls are slipping so therefore he seeks the latino support. I
really think you mentioned torture, Chile, and Pinochet, because you
felt you had to blab something but had really nothing of merit to
contribute.

Keep trying, D'Plume!

On 8/16/10 1:28 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...or-fundraising

How do you like your tea served Mr. Reid? One good lump, or two?

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did
good in Chile. Torture anyone recently?

Hey! Mussolini made the trains run on time! :)

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 8/16/10 1:28 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...or-fundraising

How do you like your tea served Mr. Reid? One good lump, or two?

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did
good in Chile. Torture anyone recently?

Hey! Mussolini made the trains run on time! :)

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows. If
a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

Speaking of trains, The French rail company that serviced the death camps
wants to start up high speed rail service here. That should fit well with
Obama's plans for us whities.

[...]

As usual, lying doesn't get you very far...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...reid-1517.html

I really think you're beyond stupid.

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 8/16/10 1:28 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...or-fundraising

How do you like your tea served Mr. Reid? One good lump, or two?

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did
good in Chile. Torture anyone recently?

Hey! Mussolini made the trains run on time! :)

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows. If
a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

Adolf created the VW.
I used to own one.
Therefore, I must be Adolf.

TopBassDog wrote:
On Aug 16, 12:28 am, wrote:

wrote in message

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-obama-wraps-u...

How do you like your tea served Mr. Reid? One good lump, or two?

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did good in
Chile. Torture anyone recently?

Excellent, D'Plume. You insult me because Reid can't hold his own, his
polls are slipping so therefore he seeks the latino support. I
really think you mentioned torture, Chile, and Pinochet, because you
felt you had to blab something but had really nothing of merit to
contribute.

Keep trying, D'Plume!

Her lame attempt at a spin. Ignore it and it will go away!

TopBassDog wrote:
On Aug 16, 12:28 am, wrote:

wrote in message

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-obama-wraps-u...

How do you like your tea served Mr. Reid? One good lump, or two?

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did good in
Chile. Torture anyone recently?

Excellent, D'Plume. You insult me because Reid can't hold his own, his
polls are slipping so therefore he seeks the latino support. I
really think you mentioned torture, Chile, and Pinochet, because you
felt you had to blab something but had really nothing of merit to
contribute.

Keep trying, D'Plume!

Before Harry's puppy chimes in, it's really a lame diversion, not a lame
spin.

On Aug 16, 2:16*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 16, 12:28 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-obama-wraps-u....

How do you like your tea served Mr. Reid? One good lump, or two?

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did good
in
Chile. Torture anyone recently?

Excellent, D'Plume. You insult me because Reid can't hold his own, his
polls are slipping so therefore *he seeks the latino support. *I
really think you mentioned torture, Chile, and Pinochet, because you
felt you had to blab something but had really nothing of merit to
contribute.

Keep trying, D'Plume!

As usual, lying doesn't get you very far...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nevada_senate_...

I really think you're beyond stupid.

I didn't say he was done, D'Plume, I said he was calling heavily on
the Latino support. which if he doesn't get, he probably will be done.

I really think you're beyond stupid.

Harry Reid Harry[_2_] General 17 January 13th 10 11:17 PM
Harry Reid finds his balls H the K[_2_] General 30 October 28th 09 05:20 PM
Nevada's oldest newspaper takes on Harry Reid Lu Powell[_8_] General 1 August 30th 09 05:16 PM
Harry Reid, Bush, Congress Ted General 0 June 13th 07 11:49 AM
just now, it calls a smog too closed in back of her strange monument Lisette Goldblatt ASA 0 April 22nd 05 02:04 PM