Default Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Keep those big banks rollin'

in dough.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...f-foreclosures

Is there anything these people can't mess up?

Apparently no.

"W1TEF" wrote in message
Keep those big banks rollin'

in dough.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...f-foreclosures

Is there anything these people can't mess up?

Apparently no.

Thanks Bush for doing nothing until the last minutes. Keep posting your bs.
It's really pretty amusing, unless you're hungry or unemployed or both.

On Aug 15, 7:38*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"W1TEF" wrote in message

Keep those big banks rollin'

in dough.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...-institutions/...

Is there anything these people can't mess up?

Apparently no.

Thanks Bush for doing nothing until the last minutes. Keep posting your bs.
It's really pretty amusing, unless you're hungry or unemployed or both.

"Fortunately, your qualifications are in perfect synch with your
moronic postings. "

"W1TEF" wrote in message

Keep those big banks rollin'

in dough.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...-institutions/...

Is there anything these people can't mess up?

Apparently no.

Thanks Bush for doing nothing until the last minutes. Keep posting your
bs.
It's really pretty amusing, unless you're hungry or unemployed or both.

"Fortunately, your qualifications are in perfect synch with your
moronic postings. "

You have mental problems. Get a life.

On Aug 16, 12:26*am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 15, 7:38 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"W1TEF" wrote in message

. ..

Keep those big banks rollin'

in dough.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...-institutions/....

Is there anything these people can't mess up?

Apparently no.

Thanks Bush for doing nothing until the last minutes. Keep posting your
bs.
It's really pretty amusing, unless you're hungry or unemployed or both..

"Fortunately, your qualifications are in perfect synch with your
moronic postings. "

You have mental problems. Get a life.

Using your own quote qualified me for mental instability, D'Plume?

Is that truly the best you can do?

"W1TEF" wrote in message

Keep those big banks rollin'

in dough.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...-institutions/...

Is there anything these people can't mess up?

Apparently no.

Thanks Bush for doing nothing until the last minutes. Keep posting your
bs.
It's really pretty amusing, unless you're hungry or unemployed or both.

"Fortunately, your qualifications are in perfect synch with your
moronic postings. "

You have mental problems. Get a life.

A good Lib dem would have said "You have mental problems. Get your
disability payments."

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
Thanks Bush for doing nothing until the last minutes. Keep posting your
bs. It's really pretty amusing, unless you're hungry or unemployed or
both.

I guess you aren't amused. Post your address and I'll send toy some food
stamps I have kicking around in a kitchen drawer.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Aug 16, 12:26 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Aug 15, 7:38 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"W1TEF" wrote in message

. ..

Keep those big banks rollin'

in dough.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...-institutions/...

Is there anything these people can't mess up?

Apparently no.

Thanks Bush for doing nothing until the last minutes. Keep posting
your
bs.
It's really pretty amusing, unless you're hungry or unemployed or
both.

"Fortunately, your qualifications are in perfect synch with your
moronic postings. "

You have mental problems. Get a life.

Using your own quote qualified me for mental instability, D'Plume?

Is that truly the best you can do?

Like I said, you've got mental problems. Feel free to keep posting. I won't
be reading them.

news:6tidnaN_K5X1pPTRnZ2dnUVZ_tednZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"W1TEF" wrote in message

Keep those big banks rollin'

in dough.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...-institutions/...

Is there anything these people can't mess up?

Apparently no.

Thanks Bush for doing nothing until the last minutes. Keep posting your
bs.
It's really pretty amusing, unless you're hungry or unemployed or both.

"Fortunately, your qualifications are in perfect synch with your
moronic postings. "

You have mental problems. Get a life.

A good Lib dem would have said "You have mental problems. Get your
disability payments."

Sorry, but according to you and yours there is no such thing as a "good
lib."

"Harry @ news.east.earlhlink.net" wrote in
message ...
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
Thanks Bush for doing nothing until the last minutes. Keep posting your
bs. It's really pretty amusing, unless you're hungry or unemployed or
both.

I guess you aren't amused. Post your address and I'll send toy some food
stamps I have kicking around in a kitchen drawer.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

Whatever you say spoofer/moron.