Default Ouchie....

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/op...bert.html?_r=1

On 8/14/10 9:17 PM, W1TEF wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/op...bert.html?_r=1

It's a surprise to Tom that corporate interests have sold America down
the river.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

"W1TEF" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/op...bert.html?_r=1

Yeah, thanks Bush for making it really, really difficult for an intelligent,
forward looking guy.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 19:44:18 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 8/14/2010 6:23 PM, Harry wrote:
On 8/14/10 9:17 PM, W1TEF wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/op...bert.html?_r=1

It's a surprise to Tom that corporate interests have sold America down
the river.

That just shows our financial ignorance. But for others with an open
mind...

The economy is like a large plant (business/jobs). It grows and grows
as best it can, ever expanding. Providing lots of flowers for the bees
(workers).

But here comes an animal called guberment. Guberment eats part of the
plant. If guberment eats less plant than has grown in the last day,
both guberment and the plant flourish.

nope. government didnt suck 11 trillion dollars out of the economy in
the last 3 years. that took wall street

But the problem is current guberment is greedy

bush was the biggest spender in history. but he's white...so cancuk
blames the dark one

On 8/14/10 9:17 PM, W1TEF wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/op...bert.html?_r=1

It's a surprise to Tom that corporate interests have sold America down
the river.

That just shows our financial ignorance. But for others with an open
mind...

The economy is like a large plant (business/jobs). It grows and grows
as best it can, ever expanding. Providing lots of flowers for the bees
(workers).

But here comes an animal called guberment. Guberment eats part of the
plant. If guberment eats less plant than has grown in the last day,
both guberment and the plant flourish.

But if guberment eats (taxes) too much plant than the plant is growing,
the plant becomes smaller, and smaller and less plant (and less
jobs/flowers). Eventually the plant can die if guberment gets too
greedy. And be baron like a 3rd world desert.

But if big fat guberment went on a diet, ate less of the plant it would
again grow. And more plant means more food in the long term. Even
guberment could eat mor eif it let the plant grow large enough, but
greedy guberment does not know better.

But the problem is current guberment is greedy. As the rodents (bad
debtors) stole part of the plant and guberment will not let the plant
replentish itself. Guberment just wants to gorge on the remains.

Goberment needs to exterminate the rodents and ease off on eating too
much of the plant.
--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

On 8/14/2010 6:32 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"W1TEF" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/op...bert.html?_r=1

Yeah, thanks Bush for making it really, really difficult for an
intelligent, forward looking guy.

She-it Poly want a cracker?

You will be the first in my kill file. Good-bye.

"W1TEF" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/op...bert.html?_r=1

Yeah, thanks Bush for making it really, really difficult for an
intelligent, forward looking guy.

She-it Poly want a cracker?

You will be the first in my kill file. Good-bye.
--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

You're a liar. You can't help but read what I post.

On 8/14/10 9:17 PM, W1TEF wrote:

[...]

Heh... "Wall Street"...

"W1TEF" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/op...bert.html?_r=1

Yeah, thanks Bush for making it really, really difficult for an
intelligent, forward looking guy.

She-it Poly want a cracker?

You will be the first in my kill file. Good-bye.

What took you so long?

"W1TEF" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/op...bert.html?_r=1

Yeah, thanks Bush for making it really, really difficult for an
intelligent, forward looking guy.

She-it Poly want a cracker?

You will be the first in my kill file. Good-bye.

What took you so long?

He's a liar, like you.