Default DePlume Placeholder for August 13th, 2010

In article 963ef274-d610-4c41-b9f6-b8fe172d3f44
@c10g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 13, 10:41*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 8/13/2010 4:42 PM, Harry wrote:

On 8/13/10 8:09 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 8/13/2010 3:05 PM, Jim wrote:
Dear Ms. DePlume,

Please respond to this post by calling me a moron, liar and racist.
Be it understood that your reply to this post will also apply to every
posting to rec.boats for the date in the placeholder subject line.
This will ensure that at least one post to rec.boats initiated on this
day will meet the minimum usenet intelligence standards for the day.

Thank you for making rec.boats a better place.

Jim - Keeper of The Rec.Boats Flame.

NOTE: This is an auto-generated daily posting with the sole purpose of
raising the quality of rec.boats postings.
Auto-generation began when the low-quality limit switch was hit.
It will be discontinued upon the return of DePlume from her vacation, or
release of the low-quality limit switch, whichever comes first.
Solicitations, advertising, and left/right-wing panhandling prohibited.

Are you sure dePlume is a she? I have my doubts.

On the other hand, there is *no* doubt you are a racist and a moron.

You had better get the Koran, read them "verses"... I hear Obama is now
going to put a mosque near ground zero.

I always knew he was a christian of convenience.

LMAO.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

Yes it is true. The current president endorses the building of a
mosque near the sacred ground zero.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...tory?track=rss

BTW Krause, read the columns comments.

Obama is a radical Muslim.

On 8/14/10 2:58 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
Dear Ms. DePlume,

Please respond to this post by calling me a moron, liar and racist.
Be it understood that your reply to this post will also apply to every
posting to rec.boats for the date in the placeholder subject line.
This will ensure that at least one post to rec.boats initiated on this
day will meet the minimum usenet intelligence standards for the day.

Thank you for making rec.boats a better place.

Jim - Keeper of The Rec.Boats Flame.

NOTE: This is an auto-generated daily posting with the sole purpose of
raising the quality of rec.boats postings.
Auto-generation began when the low-quality limit switch was hit.
It will be discontinued upon the return of DePlume from her vacation, or
release of the low-quality limit switch, whichever comes first.
Solicitations, advertising, and left/right-wing panhandling prohibited.

You're one sick puppy that's for sure. Feel free to keep posting about
me if it really turns you on little man.

Welcome back.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

On 8/13/2010 3:05 PM, Jim wrote:
[...]

As usual, what you "hear" has more to do with the voices in your head
than reality.

Obama isn't putting a mosque anywhere. A private religious group plans
to build a mosque on private property. It has nothing to do with Obama,
moron.

But the president did point out that it would be inappropriate to
interfere with the construction of the mosque because of this country's
tradition of religious freedom. I'm paraphrasing that, of course.

Frankly, I wouldn't care if a private religious group built a monument
to the sun god there. *Organized* religious beliefs are little more than
superstitious horsecrap.

"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
[...]

Welcome back DePlume!
The rec.boats automatic QC system paged me that you've returned, and
that the placeholder postings have been discontinued.
Don't take this personally, or let your ego get the best of you.
It's about posting quality, not you.

You're a moron. Are you happy being a moron?

The rec.boats QC system is an automatic system originally installed by
rec.boats Founding Fathers Jimmy Glaspar, Bobby Mercury, Mildred
Bayliner, Vitec Etec, Krenshaw Rule, et al.

Your brief departure lowered rec.boats posting counts and quality values
for 7 consecutive days, which hit the QC limit switch and paged me.
As Keeper of the Rec.Boats Flame I was obligated to initiate the
placeholders. (Article 3, Section 7 of the Rec.Boats Constitution.)
This isn't about me, or you. It's simple rec.boats law.

It's simple. You're a liar and a moron. Are you even happier now?

If you're serous about boating and its rich history, you might be
interested to know that the QC limit switch that activated my paging was
installed by founder Krenshaw Rule, and is a slightly modified version
of the one he used on the famous Rule Model 4 Bilge Pump System (2
pumps, 2000 GPH total.)

The QC quality/counts algorithms were developed by founder Vitec Etec.
I don't claim to understand that part at all, but have been told the
same algorithms were used to measure the original 50hp model Etec
injection pulses in a feedback loop when it operates in the stratified
low RPM combustion mode.

These facts about the rec.boats QC system were told to me by the Keeper
of the Rec.Boats QC Machine. He chooses to remain anonymous, but is a
frequent poster here.
There is really a vast network of people keeping this group viable.
I have said too much already, so shall leave it at that, except to say
that despite some posters denigrating your presence here, the Keepers
have a quite different viewpoint, and we welcome your presence.
You created quite a furor among the rec.boats Keepers when your absence
caused the first activation of the placeholder event.
We are still in the process of sobering up.

Again, welcome back!

Jim - Just going about my many duties.

Again, you're a stupid little man. You must be very happy now!

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
[...]

He's an idiot and a moron. Offer him a cookie and tell him to Eat SAD

"Jim" wrote in message
[...]

You're entirely welcome, my dear.

On 8/13/2010 3:05 PM, Jim wrote:
[...]

Maybe that's a way to ensure the Islamic terrorists won't blow up that
site again.

Sure, like they wouldn't get the secret email. You know about secret
emails, right?

DePlume Placeholder for August 12th, 2010 Jim General 16 August 17th 10 01:10 AM
DePlume Placeholder for August 11th, 2010 Jim General 3 August 12th 10 01:22 AM
Ping: Deplume Larry[_9_] General 6 March 25th 10 06:14 PM
August 19 - an August event... Skip Gundlach Cruising 5 August 19th 07 03:51 PM
Friday the 13th Joe ASA 0 October 14th 06 12:27 AM