posted to rec.boats,alt.politics.homosexuality

Default Cancel my order to GQ

On Aug 14, 8:37*pm, Harry wrote:
On 8/14/10 9:35 PM, wrote:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:24:25 -0400, "Harry *@ news,east,earlhlink.met"

I've decided to have that sex change procedure I've been thinking about.

posted to rec.boats,alt.politics.homosexuality
mmc mmc is offline

wrote:

I've decided to have that sex change procedure I've been thinking about.
What do you think boys?

Are you going to have a hymen? If so do you have someone picked out
for the hymenectomy? Are you going to film your first time?

That's a mental image I could have lived the rest of my life without.

posted to rec.boats,alt.politics.homosexuality

In article 96f25553-b6ec-47ef-93ed-
, says...

On Aug 13, 9:08*pm, Harry wrote:
On 8/13/10 10:02 PM, Richard Casady wrote:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:21:29 -0400,
wrote:

A result of all that paint thinner he inhaled while he was in the navy?

When my brother was an E division officer on the Oriskeny, two of his
sailors were found dead in a storeroom, next to an opened drum of
toluene.

Casady

Sad but no surprise. When we lived in the Jax area, three fairly large
navy facilities were on the evening TV news fairly frequently because of
poor handling of dangerous chemicals. If memory serves, at least one of
the facilities became a superfund site because of repeated PCB spills
and mishandling.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

Well Krausie, how are you this fine day. By the way, Old Man, been
"down on the creek" taking photos lately?

Do you mean my excellent photos of the owls? They were spectacular,
weren't they. Oh, wait, never mind, I really got my ass handed to me on
that one, eh?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

Tomorrow's Agenda CANCEL FAILED - 1529 - NOT AUTHORIZED Jim General 3 February 9th 10 05:29 AM
Pecking order Gordon Cruising 3 April 29th 08 10:18 PM
What the heck are all the "CMS cancel..." etc posts lately??? Peggie Hall Boat Building 5 December 4th 06 05:36 PM
do not order a sauce Tony ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:03 AM
The New World Order!!!!!!! Dan Carver Power Boat Racing 0 July 18th 03 07:19 PM