Default Senator Byrd: Goodbye to the Old Gasbag

http://www.time.com/time/politics/ar...001187,00.html

Douche Bag is more fitting.

"Larry" wrote in message
http://www.time.com/time/politics/ar...001187,00.html

Douche Bag is more fitting.

In your case, it would be moron.

On Jul 31, 12:17*am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

http://www.time.com/time/politics/ar...001187,00.html

Douche Bag is more fitting.

In your case, it would be moron.

"In your case, it would be moron." You say, D'Plume?

Then I would agree that you are backing Larry's posting in that
Senator Byrd was (while living) a moron.

"Larry" wrote in message

http://www.time.com/time/politics/ar...001187,00.html

Douche Bag is more fitting.

In your case, it would be moron.

"In your case, it would be moron." You say, D'Plume?

Then I would agree that you are backing Larry's posting in that
Senator Byrd was (while living) a moron.

I'm saying that he (and you) are morons. You can infer anything else you
like.

Whew... sorry, I know it must be stinging. Let me know when you want me to
stop slapping you!

On Jul 31, 5:14*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Jul 31, 12:17 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

om...

http://www.time.com/time/politics/ar...001187,00.html

Douche Bag is more fitting.

In your case, it would be moron.

"In your case, it would be moron." You say, D'Plume?

Then I would agree that you are backing Larry's posting in that
Senator Byrd was (while living) a moron.

I'm saying that he (and you) are morons. You can infer anything else you
like.

Whew... sorry, I know it must be stinging. Let me know when you want me to
stop slapping you!

D'Plume, you must have had a quick memory lapse. When Larry said
concerning Senator Byrd that "Douche bag" was a more fitting term than
"gas bag," you quickly and thoughtlessly said:

"In your case, it would be moron. "

So you have proven that "moron" would be a more fitting term to be
used for Senator Byrd.

Please have your Strabismus checked, it's affecting your reading
comprehension.

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 5:14 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Jul 31, 12:17 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

om...

[...]

No, you're just a moron who pretends to understand English.

TopBassDog wrote:
On Jul 31, 12:17 am, wrote:

wrote in message

http://www.time.com/time/politics/ar...001187,00.html

Douche Bag is more fitting.

In your case, it would be moron.

"In your case, it would be moron." You say, D'Plume?

Then I would agree that you are backing Larry's posting in that
Senator Byrd was (while living) a moron.

I actually said douche bag but you are debating with a now-legendary idiot.

OT - Senator No D-unit General 0 January 16th 08 06:31 PM
OT/ Senator Johnson Thom Stewart ASA 2 December 18th 06 10:54 PM
OT--Welcome to the Republican party Sen. Byrd! NOYB General 7 July 25th 05 05:10 PM
OT Byrd and Move On NOYB General 14 April 7th 05 07:54 PM
Byrd and Move On basskisser General 2 April 7th 05 04:15 PM