Default ot Los Zetas seizes control of two U.S. ranches in...

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:14:13 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 26/07/2010 4:35 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:39:02 -0600,
wrote:

Say I was worth billions, knew Obama would bail me out, so I gave him
lots of "donation".

well you're not too bright so let me explain economics 101.

as KEYNES once said, 'if you owe the bank $1000 you have a problem. if
you owe the bank 1,000,000 the bank has a problem'.

the rich have privatized rewards and socialized risk. that's the
whole point of moral hazard theory...to identify banks 'too big to
fail'.

while dems were working on a regulatory package to resolve this, the
conservatives kept bleating the middle class HAD to bail out the rich
in the FUTURE otherwise the rich couldnt stay rich

Solve what? SOX wasn't persued. Just more BS for the masses, Obama
bailed out their sorry asses and still does today. Did you ever ask
yourself where does $1.5+++ trillion/year go?

actually it was george bush and his treasury sec. henry paulson, who
first bailed out the banks

but, bush is white...

and the biggest component of our deficit today?

bush's tax cuts

and bush's war in iraq