Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Sailing, Sailing....

Ok, not so much.

http://s807.photobucket.com/albums/y...00 390657.jpg

Heh - typical launch ramp escapades. Launch the boat without taking
off the bow line or the tie down straps, didn't lock the emergency
brake and away they go.

Even funnier - they panicked, started the engine and manuevered the
boat into one of the empty slips, then cut the bow line and tie downs
and the whole thing sank in 25 feet of water - all while drifting
under the docks and boats.

I've been boating since I was 12 and I've seen just about everything
there is to see at a launch ramp, but it never fails to amuse me when
things like this happen.