Default And we owe it all to...

....big corporations

Exploding Water...

Water testing in the Gulf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFq92...ayer_embedded#!
Junior Member

come here,
www.voguesale.com
Big surprise are waiting for you,do not miss it.

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
...big corporations

Exploding Water...

Water testing in the Gulf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFq92...ayer_embedded#!

Yeah, I guess that means we should have a moratorium on new Fed regulations!
We need to give companies some "breathing room."

On 18/07/2010 7:37 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
...big corporations

Exploding Water...

Water testing in the Gulf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFq92...ayer_embedded#!

Yeah, I guess that means we should have a moratorium on new Fed
regulations! We need to give companies some "breathing room."

Getting worried that you might have to walk and loose some pounds?

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
...big corporations

Exploding Water...

Water testing in the Gulf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFq92...ayer_embedded#!

Yeah, I guess that means we should have a moratorium on new Fed
regulations! We need to give companies some "breathing room."

Getting worried that you might have to walk and loose some pounds?

Whew. For a moment someone somewhere thought you might not be the moron you
are.

Dems owe me [email protected] General 67 November 8th 08 12:18 PM
Harry, You Owe Gov. Palin An Apology BAR[_3_] General 7 November 4th 08 02:50 PM
Well done George W. Bush, all sailors owe you a big thanks. Joe ASA 3 June 17th 06 12:03 AM
OT--Krause, you owe me a buck NOYB General 1 October 29th 04 02:36 AM