Tim Tim is offline

Default yo, HAPPY....

I followed your dead and registered over on iboats.

"Westport"
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 17, 10:51*am, Tim wrote:
I followed your dead and registered over on iboats.

"Westport"

"dead?"

Supposed to be "lead".

I need more coffee!

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 10:51 am, Tim wrote:
I followed your dead and registered over on iboats.

"Westport"

"dead?"

Supposed to be "lead".

I need more coffee!

Welcome fellow Iboater, the best boat forum on the web.

I haunt the "other outboards" cause there's so many Johnson mech. out there.
I have a passion for the underdog Eska brands, We have an Eska Group just
started on Yahoo and were working on the Solid State ignition repairs. Just
getting started so not much there yet.
Grandson and I are just getting ready to go to the marina and run his little
12ft Sea King tinny and his 7.5 Eska.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 17, 11:07*am, "Happy" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 10:51 am, Tim wrote:

I followed your dead and registered over on iboats.

"Westport"

"dead?"

Supposed to be "lead".

I need more coffee!

Welcome fellow Iboater, the best boat forum on the web.

I haunt the "other outboards" cause there's so many Johnson mech. out there.
I have a passion for the underdog Eska brands, We have an Eska Group just
started on Yahoo and were working on the Solid State ignition repairs. Just
getting started so not much there yet.
Grandson and I are just getting ready to go to the marina and run his little
12ft Sea King tinny and his 7.5 Eska.

Cool! For some reason iboat loads really slow on my computer. Other v-
bulletin forums are rather quick though.

I'm still scouting stuff for my Marquis. good luck with the little
boat!

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 11:07 am, "Happy" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 10:51 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

send me a private message over there so I know who you are,
PM , mrcrabs

I'm waiting on the GS to brush his teeth then were off, I hope it stays over
cast...

Oh yeah, I chated with the spammer from china selling the JIMMY CHOO
handbags this morning, he twas telling me how poor china was and could not
believe that the US owed china over 900 billion, he said he couldn't even
afford noodles everyday and all US was rich, lololo.. he likes people with
boats cause they got most money in US...funny stuff, calls himself Kevin.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 17, 11:45*am, "Happy" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 11:07 am, "Happy" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 10:51 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

Really.. you had communique with a spammer from china.

Odd that his first name would be Jimmy.

If you're like me an have a boat, you 'had' money. so he's wrong in
his concept.

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 11:45 am, "Happy" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 11:07 am, "Happy" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 10:51 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I naviagted to the web address this morning and he has a chat box so I
asked him why he spammed this news group...he said he was sorry and would't
do it again, yeah right...anyway we talked and he told me he was in
china...I think he's like a telemarketer...he said he was from that counrty
and that 2/3 of Chinese peps were country folk and very poor...he was just
trying to make a buck.

anyway went to the marina and the big wal-mart bass tourny was on so Jakey
and I just hung out with the big boys at the dock and talked the smack, 3000
grandprize but very few fish were caught, water temp was at 85
degrees...makes for poor bass fishing. I'm glad to be home under the air
conditioner with a cold Miller lite, my temp gage has 94 but the humidity
has it more like 105. whew...guulp guulp...play that banjer son...guulp
guulp....lololo

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 4:23 pm, "Happy" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 11:45 am, "Happy" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 11:07 am, "Happy" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

On Jul 17, 10:51 am, Tim wrote:

[...]

There must have been something going on at a lake west of me, because
I was headed east on Rt. 50 and it seems like ever third or fourth
pick up was hauling a bass boat of one flavor or another.

Or, something is going on tomorrow over at Eastfork lake in Olney, or
over towards Indiana.

Yes, It's Hotter'n blazes here, too!

I bet its a wal-mart bass tourny, I heard there were more events this
weekend and we had people all the way down from chytown wich is unusual.