Default The Marquis has a dubious manifold...

On Jul 16, 8:42*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
"I am Tosk" wrote in l-september.org...

In article ,
says...
So what's in your tool kit. Hammer and 10 penny nails?

Depends on which tool kit you are asking about. I am a tool guy... Trust
me though, *weather* it's my framing bucket, my finish box, electrical,
plumbing, or mechanical box, they are full of good solid tools for the
job. I can pretty much grab a couple of boxes and head down to the
rental property and do what I need...

snip...
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

What them heck does the "weather" have to do with your tool boxes?

----------------
What does "them" have to do with heck, donnie?

If you're going to try to be a smart-ass, you could at least be smart
enough to proofread your own post, eh?

On 7/17/10 8:14 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

That's funny. Bonnie keeps using his spell checker to try to look smart
but really, everyone knows he is a HS dropout like his buddy Harry..

If anyone here is a high school dropout, it is you. Really, Scott...it
is rare these days to encounter someone as dimwitted as you are.

"Harry " wrote in message
On 7/17/10 8:14 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

That's funny. Bonnie keeps using his spell checker to try to look smart
but really, everyone knows he is a HS dropout like his buddy Harry..

If anyone here is a high school dropout, it is you. Really, Scott...it is
rare these days to encounter someone as dimwitted as you are.

The Freak is a throwback to the olden days when boys left school early to to
work and support their families. My own father was forced to do this to help
his blind mother (Halifax Explosion victim) after his father abandoned them
in the late 1920's
Except... Freak has/had no interest in real work.
I still wonder where he got the $650.00 cash he claims the cops stole from
him.

On Jul 17, 9:42Â*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Harry " wrote in message

On 7/17/10 8:14 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

That's funny. Bonnie keeps using his spell checker to try to look smart
but really, everyone knows he is a HS dropout like his buddy Harry..

If anyone here is a high school dropout, it is you. Really, Scott...it is
rare these days to encounter someone as dimwitted as you are.

The Freak is a throwback to the olden days when boys left school early to to
work and support their families.

"when boys left school early to to work"

to to work?

Really, donnie? Sometimes it's best to not post and be thought a
fool, than to post and remove all doubt.

On 7/17/10 10:03 AM, Jack wrote:
On Jul 17, 9:42 am, wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

On 7/17/10 8:14 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

That's funny. Bonnie keeps using his spell checker to try to look smart
but really, everyone knows he is a HS dropout like his buddy Harry..

If anyone here is a high school dropout, it is you. Really, Scott...it is
rare these days to encounter someone as dimwitted as you are.

The Freak is a throwback to the olden days when boys left school early to to
work and support their families.

"when boys left school early to to work"

to to work?

Really, donnie? Sometimes it's best to not post and be thought a
fool, than to post and remove all doubt.

You should follow your own advice, jackoff.

"Jack" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 9:42 am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Harry " wrote in message

On 7/17/10 8:14 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

That's funny. Bonnie keeps using his spell checker to try to look
smart
but really, everyone knows he is a HS dropout like his buddy Harry..

If anyone here is a high school dropout, it is you. Really, Scott...it
is
rare these days to encounter someone as dimwitted as you are.

The Freak is a throwback to the olden days when boys left school early to
work and support their families.

"when boys left school early to to work"

to to work?

Really, donnie? Sometimes it's best to not post and be thought a
fool, than to post and remove all doubt.

Anything planned for the Palm Sisters this weekend?
Why not double date with Kruger, he claims to be a 'handy' guy. ~~ Snerk ~~

lines for exhaust manifold bpuharic General 6 March 5th 10 04:29 AM
Intake manifold question L.D. General 6 January 24th 08 01:34 PM
two days on the '23 ft. Marquis cuddie.... Tim General 41 June 23rd 07 05:00 AM
Do I need trim tabs on my 23' Marquis? Tim General 21 January 10th 07 01:10 AM
Will a cracked manifold cause this? seeray General 2 July 28th 03 01:42 PM