Default The government the liberals....

....are trying hard to acquire for this country.

http://tinyurl.com/27oe7br

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

On 04/07/2010 2:39 PM, John H wrote:
...are trying hard to acquire for this country.

http://tinyurl.com/27oe7br

If they really want to stop it, why not round them up and execute them
whole scale?

I mean this seriously as I bet every local knows who they are, living in
fear of it.

Ah, I get it. Drug lords have puppets on the take pretending to be
tough... I see. A corrupt system.

--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 15:02:25 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

On 04/07/2010 2:39 PM, John H wrote:
...are trying hard to acquire for this country.

http://tinyurl.com/27oe7br

If they really want to stop it, why not round them up and execute them
whole scale?

I mean this seriously as I bet every local knows who they are, living in
fear of it.

Ah, I get it. Drug lords have puppets on the take pretending to be
tough... I see. A corrupt system.

The puppets on the take are running the country. Here, the current puppets are
on the take of the 'Green' Al Gore folks.

On 04/07/2010 3:05 PM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 15:02:25 -0600, wrote:

On 04/07/2010 2:39 PM, John H wrote:
...are trying hard to acquire for this country.

http://tinyurl.com/27oe7br

If they really want to stop it, why not round them up and execute them
whole scale?

I mean this seriously as I bet every local knows who they are, living in
fear of it.

Ah, I get it. Drug lords have puppets on the take pretending to be
tough... I see. A corrupt system.

The puppets on the take are running the country. Here, the current puppets are
on the take of the 'Green' Al Gore folks.

I never liked Gore from day one. What an idiot. Really scraped the
bottom of the bucket for this snake-oil saleman. But like Obama, he
sucks them in like fish.

"John H" wrote in message
...are trying hard to acquire for this country.

http://tinyurl.com/27oe7br

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Try again in English. Oh wait, you're an idiot.

On Jul 6, 2:28*am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

...are trying hard to acquire for this country.

http://tinyurl.com/27oe7br

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Try again in English. Oh wait, you're an idiot.

This coming from one who gave up a legal profession to become a
clothing manager at Goodwill.

"John H" wrote in message

...are trying hard to acquire for this country.

http://tinyurl.com/27oe7br

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Try again in English. Oh wait, you're an idiot.

This coming from one who gave up a legal profession to become a
clothing manager at Goodwill.

This coming from a moron who thinks stalking women makes him more of a man.

On 06/07/2010 6:32 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jul 6, 2:28 am, wrote:
"John wrote in message

...are trying hard to acquire for this country.

http://tinyurl.com/27oe7br

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Try again in English. Oh wait, you're an idiot.

This coming from one who gave up a legal profession to become a
clothing manager at Goodwill.

Somehow I think you are giving de-fumer too much credit. She-it isn't
that "giving".

--
Governemnt debt is tax servitude for the middle class.

"John H" wrote in message

...are trying hard to acquire for this country.

http://tinyurl.com/27oe7br

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Try again in English. Oh wait, you're an idiot.

This coming from one who gave up a legal profession to become a
clothing manager at Goodwill.

This coming from a moron who thinks stalking women makes him more of a
man.

Say what?

Exactly that moron.

Haiti without a government... John H[_12_] General 10 February 23rd 10 03:07 PM
We're From The Government Un-Yawn Cruising 2 September 12th 09 09:19 PM
GM (Government Motors ) Lu Powell[_7_] General 2 July 11th 09 03:16 AM
Government Fred Bastiat ASA 4 December 2nd 06 05:07 PM
( OT ) I'M FROM THE GOVERNMENT and I'M HERE TO HELP YOU Jim, General 6 March 31st 05 11:48 PM