Default It all makes perfect sense when..........

The Liberal response to the oil spill all makes perfect sense when you
realize that guy Greene who was nominated in SC is one pf the smarter
libs.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:32:47 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

The Liberal response to the oil spill all makes perfect sense when you
realize that guy Greene who was nominated in SC is one pf the smarter
libs.

funny that the right CAUSED the problem...and they think obama's been
president for 9 years.

oh well....guess they havent had instructions from rush on the party
line yet

wrote:
The Liberal response to the oil spill all makes perfect sense when you
realize that guy Greene who was nominated in SC is one pf the smarter
libs.

funny that the right CAUSED the problem...and they think obama's been
president for 9 years.

oh well....guess they havent had instructions from rush on the party
line yet

Now who wuz the great lib here who thought Caroline Kennedy was so
smart? I gotta admit, Greene is a true Lib genius, lots smarter than
any of em here.

On Jun 16, 9:32*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
The Liberal response to the oil spill all makes perfect sense when you
realize that guy Greene who was nominated in SC is one pf the smarter
libs.

Did you see or hear what Jon Stewart had to say about the Alvin Greene
debacle?

"This is the republicans fault?" Stewart questioned. "Even if they
fronted the patsy, y'all voted for him. They didn't trick you. They
didn't enter a guy with a misleading name like Grit Gravybiscuit or
Nascar Johnson or Robert E. Liebowitz. It was Greene versus Rawl and
100,000 Democrats walked into a polling place and said 'I don't know
either of these guys. I guess I'm ill-informed and I could easily not
vote, but **** it, I like the color Greene more than I like the color
Rawl.'

"Did the Republicans spend a lot of money on ads for Alvin Greene? No.
Did they spend any money on ads for Alvin Greene? No. Did they ask
Alvin Greene to leave his father's basement once during the campaign.
No. This is a prank? No. This is the political equivalent of running
yourself a warm bath, falling asleep next to it with your hand in the
tub, wetting yourself and then blaming the Republicans."

It's freakin' hilarious!! This bears repeating: "This is the
political equivalent of running yourself a warm bath, falling asleep
next to it with your hand in the tub, wetting yourself and then
blaming the Republicans." LOL!!!

But it's no surprise... that's exactly what the liberals have been
doing for the last 2 years. Clue: This is ALL on BO's watch.

wrote:
The Liberal response to the oil spill all makes perfect sense when you
realize that guy Greene who was nominated in SC is one pf the smarter
libs.

funny that the right CAUSED the problem...and they think obama's been
president for 9 years.

oh well....guess they havent had instructions from rush on the party
line yet

Now who wuz the great lib here who thought Caroline Kennedy was so
smart? I gotta admit, Greene is a true Lib genius, lots smarter than
any of em here.

you wanna know how pathetic the right is? 2 words:

sarah

palin

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:20:34 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

But it's no surprise... that's exactly what the liberals have been
doing for the last 2 years. Clue: This is ALL on BO's watch.

let's see....obama gives us health care

bush gave us 4400 dead in a trillion dollar war

and he was white so he was right...

Jim Jim is offline

Jack wrote:
[...]

Stewart don't know what he's talking about.
That hand in warm water trick don't make you ****.
We tried that on a lot of guys when I was in the service.
Never worked once.
Filling a guy's hand with shaving cream, then tickling his nose with a
feather. That works.
For a guy who sleeps with his mouth open, having one guy with his cock
out close to the sleeper's head while another quickly runs a banana in
and out of the sleeping guy's mouth to wake him up. That works.
The warm hand in water just don't work, and only shows that Stewart
never served.

Jim - Busting that myth and flying my colors.

wrote:
The Liberal response to the oil spill all makes perfect sense when you
realize that guy Greene who was nominated in SC is one pf the smarter
libs.

funny that the right CAUSED the problem...and they think obama's been
president for 9 years.

oh well....guess they havent had instructions from rush on the party
line yet

Now who wuz the great lib here who thought Caroline Kennedy was so
smart? I gotta admit, Greene is a true Lib genius, lots smarter than
any of em here.

Yes. Em here. You stupid. lol

Wake up bob, you've ****ed yourself... again.