Jim Jim is offline

Default The Very Definition of Saps

Spend years and years whining about the Krause presence.
Then when he's not around invent one so you can keep on whining.
Comes from not being boaters, but just whiners at heart.
This is the place to show your kids what lack of character means, if you
don't have a TV to watch politics for the example.

Jim - Sad to say, but as a vet, this group also shows that being a vet
is no more a guarantee of character than being a damn draft dodger like
Krause.
But I already knew that.
Now I'm taking the boat out to look for some bass, losers.
Don't even ask about my boat. I won't have my baby turned into a
whinefest about politics and childish personal name-calling.
Gonna be a nice day on the boat, saps. Y'all enjoy yourselves here.
Carry on.

hk hk is offline

In article , says...

Spend years and years whining about the Krause presence.
Then when he's not around invent one so you can keep on whining.
Comes from not being boaters, but just whiners at heart.
This is the place to show your kids what lack of character means, if you
don't have a TV to watch politics for the example.

Jim - Sad to say, but as a vet, this group also shows that being a vet
is no more a guarantee of character than being a damn draft dodger like
Krause.
But I already knew that.
Now I'm taking the boat out to look for some bass, losers.
Don't even ask about my boat. I won't have my baby turned into a
whinefest about politics and childish personal name-calling.
Gonna be a nice day on the boat, saps. Y'all enjoy yourselves here.
Carry on.

Hey, df, notice while you are whining about name calling that you are
doing that yourself. You don't own a boat. I'm a much better fisherman
than you. I'm not a draft dodger. I chose to work undercover for a
general in Viet Nam because I'm special. Why don't you believe that?
Just so you know, fella, everything I own is better than what you have
because I said so.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 10:24:26 -0500, Jim wrote:

Spend years and years whining about the Krause presence.
Then when he's not around invent one so you can keep on whining.
Comes from not being boaters, but just whiners at heart.
This is the place to show your kids what lack of character means, if you
don't have a TV to watch politics for the example.

Jim - Sad to say, but as a vet, this group also shows that being a vet
is no more a guarantee of character than being a damn draft dodger like
Krause.
But I already knew that.
Now I'm taking the boat out to look for some bass, losers.
Don't even ask about my boat. I won't have my baby turned into a
whinefest about politics and childish personal name-calling.
Gonna be a nice day on the boat, saps. Y'all enjoy yourselves here.
Carry on.

We wouldn't disparage your boat as long as it's not a bayliner.

On 6/9/2010 12:49 PM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 10:24:26 -0500, wrote:

Spend years and years whining about the Krause presence.
Then when he's not around invent one so you can keep on whining.
Comes from not being boaters, but just whiners at heart.
This is the place to show your kids what lack of character means, if you
don't have a TV to watch politics for the example.

Jim - Sad to say, but as a vet, this group also shows that being a vet
is no more a guarantee of character than being a damn draft dodger like
Krause.
But I already knew that.
Now I'm taking the boat out to look for some bass, losers.
Don't even ask about my boat. I won't have my baby turned into a
whinefest about politics and childish personal name-calling.
Gonna be a nice day on the boat, saps. Y'all enjoy yourselves here.
Carry on.

We wouldn't disparage your boat as long as it's not a bayliner.

Well well well. Spoken like a true limo. liberal
hk hk is offline

In article ,
says...

On 6/9/2010 12:49 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

What are you talking about? *I* am the one around here that has the best
of everything.

On 09/06/2010 11:06 AM, hk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/9/2010 12:49 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

You are sounding like a skitzo de-fumer.

--
Liberalism - a disease of envy, greed, entitlement and KAOS.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 09/06/2010 11:06 AM, hk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/9/2010 12:49 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

You're just stupid!

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:56:47 -0400, Le Moose
wrote:

On 6/9/2010 12:49 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

Is baylineryour brand of preference? So sorry. I like boats that can
go outside the bay. They don't have to be expensive, just well-built.

You're welcome to purchase crap if that suits your mental budget.
hk hk is offline

wrote:

On 6/9/2010 12:49 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

jps,
You tell him, that dumb little ****.

Oh, what kind of boat do you own?

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

In article , says...

SAPS = Skydivers Against Pink ****