hk hk is offline

Default Is anyone boating this weekend

I know I am not, it is too crazy out there.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

"hk" wrote in message
I know I am not, it is too crazy out there.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Actually, I am! It's a "sea trial" of sorts in the bay, so I should have
some _boating_ stuff to talk about later on.

hk hk is offline

On 5/28/10 5:28 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
I know I am not, it is too crazy out there.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Actually, I am! It's a "sea trial" of sorts in the bay, so I should have
some _boating_ stuff to talk about later on.

I am, too, but I doubt the moron who fakes my ID here even has a boat.

On May 28, 4:24*pm, "hk" wrote:
I know I am not, it is too crazy out there.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

That's our plan. Weather is supposed to go through the southeast
Sat. Then start clearing out. Warmer on Mon than any other day here.
hk hk is offline

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"hk" wrote in message
I know I am not, it is too crazy out there.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Actually, I am! It's a "sea trial" of sorts in the bay, so I should have
some _boating_ stuff to talk about later on.

You can tell the rookie boaters, they always go out on the holidays. I
haven't been boating all year, why in the world would I want to go out this
weekend........... it will be a zoo.

hk hk is offline

"hk" wrote in message
I know I am not, it is too crazy out there.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Actually, I am! It's a "sea trial" of sorts in the bay, so I should have
some _boating_ stuff to talk about later on.

You can tell the rookie boaters, they always go out on the holidays. I
haven't been boating all year, why in the world would I want to go out
this weekend........... it will be a zoo.

Spoof alert, this is another one of the right wing azzholes.

While I won't go boating this weekend, I will try to go boating anytime the
weather is perfect, not too cold and not too warm, I like it just right. I
also don't like to go boating when all those sailboters are wallowing around
the bay, and if it gets too rough with chop, I stay off the water, it will
just rattle your molars, so I stay off the bay during those times.

"hk" wrote in message
[...]

I agree... when I was in San Diego, it was pretty much perfect all the time.
SF can be cold, but I suppose if you're doing stuff you don't feel it as
much.

I don't think the bay will be "crowded" since it's so big. I guess we'll
just have to look both ways.

Looks like it's going to be nice...
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USCA0987

On 28/05/2010 4:09 PM, hk wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message
I know I am not, it is too crazy out there.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Actually, I am! It's a "sea trial" of sorts in the bay, so I should have
some _boating_ stuff to talk about later on.

You can tell the rookie boaters, they always go out on the holidays. I
haven't been boating all year, why in the world would I want to go out this
weekend........... it will be a zoo.

Finally, we agree on smething. For me the big month is September when
the yahoos and kids go back to school and the walleye and small mouth
season is still fully open.

May long weekend? No way, that is why we went to the island last week.
Just ot beat the rush. Hotels were empty too.

--
I would rather be a paid up Conservative nut job than a Liberal with no
nuts, no job in debt and living off of other people like a leach.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 28/05/2010 4:09 PM, hk wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

I'm willing to bet that you're going to be sitting at home all weekend,
probably thinking up ways to look even dumber on this newsgroup.