Default Final trip of the sturgeon season - and I caught the SS JeremiahO'Brien!

I fished the Sacramento River near Rio Vista, Kalifornistan for three
days again this week, and again came home skunked. It's time to give
up the sturgeon fishing 'til October, I suppose.

I did have the great pleasure of video taping the old WWII Liberty
Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien as she chugged past me while I was anchored
on the river at Light 25. What a site to behold! It was a great show
and made the whole trip worthwhile!

There are links to my video and the history of the O'Brien on my
website: www.FishWisher.com or http://fishwisher.spaces.live.com.
Check 'em out!

Dale
mmc mmc is offline

"FishWisher" wrote in message
I fished the Sacramento River near Rio Vista, Kalifornistan for three
days again this week, and again came home skunked. It's time to give
up the sturgeon fishing 'til October, I suppose.

I did have the great pleasure of video taping the old WWII Liberty
Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien as she chugged past me while I was anchored
on the river at Light 25. What a site to behold! It was a great show
and made the whole trip worthwhile!

There are links to my video and the history of the O'Brien on my
website: www.FishWisher.com or http://fishwisher.spaces.live.com.
Check 'em out!

Dale

Sound like fun even without fish Dale.
Used to have a Liberty ship here at Port Canaveral that belonged to USNS and
worked for the military. I dove it a few times and during the first briefing
with the engineer I was very surprised to learn that the frames are number
back to front instead of front to back.
I like your boat better that the big ol fiberglass condo!